36

The following morning, the sun peered through the unclosed curtains of the hotel room , warming up the bedroom as both Calum and Shannel lay beneath the sheets, snuggled up in one another's grasp, the contents of their clothes scattered all around the floor.

She was awake first, but made no sound.

Rolling over to face him, she was careful not to wake him as his arm was loosely draped around her waist and she just stared at him, admiring his features as he slept. The way his mouth was slightly agape and the lightest of snores left his lips with every breath, the way his chest would rise and fall and the tattoos inked on his skin would slip from under the sheets, glistening in the light of the morning sun.

She raised her free right hand and gently placed it on the side of his cheek, brushing her thumb over his skin slightly before combing her fingers through his hair, rolling them around his chocolate curls.

Apart of her still could not believe all of this was real. That he felt what she felt towards him, that he was rich and famous but chose her out of all the other beautiful girls in the world that would do anything to get the chance to meet him let alone wake up beside him.

She began reminiscing on her past life, wondering if maybe a God did exist and that this was his plan all along, though she was not one to believe in much, she knew she believed in Calum and to her that was all that mattered.

She carefully shuffled closer to him in the bed before reaching up to place the lightest possible kiss on his lips, which accidentally happened to wake him as his eyes fluttered open and were instantly met with her loving gaze.

"Morning." He smiled, his voice sounding incredibly tired and raspy.

"I didn't mean to wake you." She apologised, placing her arms warmly on his chest.

"It's alright." He replied, wrapping his arm tighter around her and pulling her into him so he could place a kiss upon her forehead instantly making her smile.

"I still can't believe this is happening and you're still here." She admitted, wrapping her arms tighter around his torso.

He adjusted himself so he could sit slightly upright, still keeping one arm around Shannel as he rested his head on the other, using it to support his neck. They lay in a comfortable silence because it felt like nothing needed to be said, that they just needed to be with each other.

Of course Calum knew that this could not last, that eventually he would have to bring his two worlds together and tell his friends how he really felt about Shannel and then of course admit to her than in less than two weeks he would be leaving to Los Angeles to start finalising their first album and would not be back for at least six months.

He needed to know how to word it all correctly, to ensure that her feelings would not be hurt by the truth. Of course he had never thought that things would come to this, that he would end up falling for someone who had nothing and to the world...was nothing, but to him was something so much more.

He told himself he needed to help her get on the right track, to help her find a job around town that would provide her with enough to live and support herself off without forcing her to become that person she once was.

"What are you thinking about?" She whispered, staring up at his lost eyes.

"Just....something." He answered, looking down at her and faking a smile so she would not ask anymore questions.

"I was wondering....maybe you should start looking for work. I mean you can't exactly live like this forever, stuck in the same boring hotel room with nothing to do. It'll drive you insane." He explained, releasing a light chuckle hoping to sound more influential than rude.

"Like...get a job?" He nodded.

"I don't really know how." She admitted, sitting up and pulling the duvet around her bare body as his fingers carefully traced their way up her spine, creating goosebumps on her bare skin.

"I've never had a real job." She said, turning to look at him, feeling embarrassed at the truth. "I don't have any skills or...qualifications i mean i've been arrested for crying out loud, whose going to want to hire me?" She shrugged, looking to him for answers.

He didn't really have anything to say in her favour, but still tried to come up with something. Sitting up in his elbows he began to speak

"Well...i mean...you're a beautiful girl, you're good with like...maths and stuff...you're not fussy and you know...you're sweet."

She knew he was struggling to come up with things to say, even so she appreciated the effort and reached over to press her lips to his.

"Thank you." She smiled and he returned one.

"So." He started, now sitting up all the way alongside her. " How about we talk about all of this over some breakfast?" He suggested and she nodded, knowing all too well that Calum was right and her life could not consist of hotel rooms and living off him forever.

"Okay. But i need to take a shower first." She told him as he pressed a kiss against her neck, before she climbed out of bed and picked her underwear up off the floor, pulling it up her legs and standing up, making her way to the bathroom.

"You know we could always save water." He said, reaching over to put his boxers on as she turned to look at him, her chest covered by her lengthy hair.

"What do you mean?" She furrowed her eyebrows in complete confusion.

"I mean we could shower together?" He smirked cheekily as a gentle giggle escaped her lips.

"Are you serious?" She shook her head at him, feeling her cheeks begin to heat up.

"Bath?" He tried again, somewhat more hopeful as he stood up off the bed and made his way over to her, turning her body to face him as his hands went around her waist, resting gently above her bum.

"With bubbles." He added, watching as a huge grin crept upon her face and she buried her now red face in his chest embarrassed and he found himself laughing as he kissed the top of her head.

"Is that a yes?" she did not react for a few moments and he waited for an answer. He then noticed her nod her head into his chest, causing him to chuckle just as she raised her head to look up at him and smiled, noticing the crinkles in his eyes, something that she always adored.

"Alright then, lets do it." He announced, allowing her to lead the way into the bathroom as his eyes stayed lingered on her body before he wrapped his arms around her tummy from behind and nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck, causing her to shriek playfully and attempt to move away.

"Stop." She laughed, shyly.

"I'm not doing anything." He replied, gently placing a kiss on her neck.

"You're tickling me." she giggled, gently pushing his head away.

"Am not. I just like seeing you smile." he shrugged, as she turned and looked into his eyes.

He did not think that anything he was doing was wrong. He was just in love with a girl who was madly in love with him.

But in the end he realised the truth.

That all of his actions had re-actions and that maybe he should not have grown so attached to her, nor should he have allowed her to do the same......because her attraction to him became almost fatal.

*

*

And this time it was him to blame.

*

*
~~~~~~
WRITERS BLOCK :/
BUT WEHEY....I NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO END THIS
JDIWISJSKSIJSJSKSKWJ ILYSM THANKS FOR 90K HOLY SHITAKI THATS BIG
-S