10

"I don't have a home."

~~~~~

"Yo- what do you mean you don't have a home?" He furrowed his eyebrows as she blinked away another tear, composing herself before explaining herself to him.

"I don't have a home. I don't think i've ever really had a home." She sniffed, wiping away more tears as Calum sat in silence waiting for her to continue.

"When i was younger, i was raised in a care home i never had the chance to meet my real parents or even find out what became of them. There were loads of us and i absolutely hated it, they never really cared about us they were struggling to take care of us all. There weren't many of us girls compared to boys so it was easy for them to do what they pleased and get away with it, because we were all scared to tell anyone." She explained, crying more than she had previously been, again Calum never spoke, he never really knew what to say.

"When i was fourteen we got a new guy, Dominic, he was different he was actually very sweet to us all and i felt bad for him, i could never understand why somebody wouldn't want him. He would stick up for me a lot, for all of us girls." She explained.

"When it was my fifteenth birthday nobody remembered.....except him. He invited me up to his room and told me had a surprise for me, i trusted him so of course i went. He got me this beautiful bracelet gosh it was so pretty, it was my favourite colour, light blue. He also got me this little birthday cupcake." She laughed innocently before carrying on, as easy as the laughter came it went.

"We talked in his room for a while, it got late and i think everyone was asleep. I was going to leave and head back to my room when he asked me to stay, but i couldn't i just felt weird he only had one single bed and i wasn't that comfortable with him. He got mad and he wouldn't let me leave, locking the door and grabbing ahold of me. He kept touching me, telling me that i was pretty and that i deserved to be with him. His hands went all over me but i was too scared to move, so i just stood there, crying whilst he did it. He forced me on the bed, threatening me to keep quiet or else he would hurt me, i just remember crying, begging him to stop but he never listened, he didn't st-" she could bring herself to speak no more.

Calum was shocked, to say the least, he had no idea that all of that could have happened to her and made her the way she is. He wrapped an arm cautiously around her shoulder and rubbed her arm comfortably. She rested her head on her chest, keeping her hands close to her sides attempting to calm herself down.

"I ran away and never went back. I had nowhere to live, no money, no clothes, no food. So i stayed on the streets until i met this man outside a club, i thought he cared, but he didn't, he exactly what Dominic did except he paid me for it and told me he could introduce me too some of his friends, telling me they had more money and could give me a better life."

"But it's not better Calum, it's never going to get better." She cried, finally giving in and wrapping her arms around him, fisting his shirt in his hands and sobbing loudly, dampening his shirt with her tears and light snot that followed. He wrapped his other arm around her, cuddling her closer to him and whispering comforting words into her ear, in an attempt to calm her down.

Calum felt even more guilty than he had yesterday, he beat himself up inside for the way he treated her and the words he threw at her. She didn't deserve it, not any of it, he couldn't take it back, but that didn't mean he wouldn't be able to make up for it.

At the sound of a door opening, they broke apart revealing Calum's three other band mates who stared at Shannel, Michael and Luke with curiosity written on their faces .....but Ashton with a mixture of confusion and anger on his face.

~~~~~~

HELLO SO THIS IS SHANNEL'S BACK STORY OMFG I HAVE SO MUCH MORE TO COME, I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT AS MUCH AS I DO.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK AND ALL MY NEW READERS :)

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE BOOK TO WRITE, AS I HAVE SAID SO MANY TIMES BEFORE, I'M STILL DEBATING THE ENDING BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO DEPRESS MYSELF...BUT I DUNNO YET

MUCH LOVE

-S