CakeMashtonLover

So guys that is officially it.

Desperate is finally over. Thought most of what i was going to say has been expressed in the epilogue i just want to let you guys know that i thoroughly enjoyed writing this book for my sake and all of yours.

You're comments have always been absolutely amazing and incredible i can not thank you enough. I love you for staying with me till the very end and i am sooo sorry it took so long for me to finish, i just could not decided how to end it.

Most of you have guessed the anagram at the end of the epilogue but in case you missed it, it was of course 'Everything i didn't say' so although i allowed you to interpret your own ending, the truth is Shannel did not survive and she was never meant to.

I just noticed how involved some of you had become with her i really did not want split opinions on the ending but sadly before it was written i knew she was not going to live. Although she will of course live on in my heart <3

I didn't want to write about Calum's feeling because i would prefer for the individual reader to feel something towards her rather than to have me write specific feelings from his point of view. I figured the song had expressed his emotions enough, so it was pretty lucky for me that they wrote that song lol.

I thank you all for commenting and reading and this will always be my favourite book that i have ever written because it changed my perception for the better and i can only hope it changed or will change yours.

Also i am very sorry but as it stands there will not be anymore books following up to this at the moment, however i'm not saying no forever but don't hold your breath because you will pass out lol.

I hope you all stay happy and healthy with whatever you do and i do hope that you will see all these broken people in the world in different lights.

If there are any questions at all you have about this book or me, comment or pm me and i will always reply.

Thank you i love you always xxx

-Shakila a.k.a. CakeMashtonLover