Epilogue

Like all stories there has to be an end.

It's not always the end that you wanted or the one you had hoped for, but i guess that's what makes it a story....except in this case it was a reality.

Weeks had passed.....and things had changed.

Nothing was the same.

Now considering how you are reading this based on my point of view, i would like to allow you to conjure your own ending...though the real one will soon be revealed.

I shall let you choose as to whether the elements departed and love prevailed, therefore meaning Shannel had survived and she and Calum lived happily ever after alongside his bandmates. I will let you decide as to whether or not she became accepted by the world and found her own place to fit in or whether or not luck was on her side.

Perhaps she did not make it and Calum lived with the guilt for the rest of his life and soon took his own. Or perhaps he eventually did get over her death and took out his feelings the best way he knew how...in a song.

Now being a fan of five seconds of summer i'm sure you would have listened to their songs and tell me...did any of them relate to this story in some way. ?

I of course will not share my views until you have finished reading for good.

In the beginning of course i was a fan and simply wrote this story based of an idea but then found that as i continued to write i continued to find greater meanings within this book, simply like i should have taken my own advice.

Sometimes in life you don't choose things...they just happen.

Of course my character of 'Shannel' is pure fiction the events that she had experienced may have possibly happened to someone in this world...or perhaps there are people just liked her who have been and still are desperate.

And so what i am meaning to say in, in life things happen and everybody has a story.  Just like this one for some people i am sure you chose to read it because of the cover or the slight advertisement tags of '5sos'  but does that not mean that you judged it before reading? Possibly saying to yourself "That looks good" or "That seems really cliché" ? So you were easy to judge this book by it's cover huh? Yet i'm sure you had a different mind set once you read further into it.

It's exactly the same as people, you may see their appearance, watch the way they walk, how they speak or behave but you will never know the reasons behind it until you get to know them and so you should not make assumptions.

I of course myself have been guilty of this in the past but i can seriously say after writing this i had a change of heart and mind.

If there's a homeless man on the street begging how can you really suggest he is lazy or is pretending? Because i sure as hell would not like to pretend to be poor in the harsh weather being looked down on. If they are simply asking for help, there should be no reason for them to be rejected so harshly.

We are all human and we all share the same earth.

Things happen and people change.

There are always people worse of than us, never forget that.

Now i am sorry if this is not the ending you wanted, but this is the ending you have been given.

I have to admit i am no longer a fan of 5 seconds of summer for my own reasons but of course i will not forget the happiness they once brought me.

Hold onto something if it helps you no matter what people say.

Create your own happiness and never let anybody destroy it.

There are too many vile opinions made by people in this world but all i can say to you is to never let an opinion made by others change you. Don't follow the crowd to fit in or look cool, be your own person and walk that road alone, in the end you'll find that you were better of.

So i suppose now i should tell you how the story ends right?

Very well.

My answer is simply in the 5 seconds of summer song below.

'Dying, tired, they , visand

If you can unscramble the anagram congratulations but now listen to the song and tell me ... Did she survive?

*

*

*

-S