14

Calum
~~~~~~

A week had passed and Calum had still not found a single trace of her. It worried him and he really wanted to call the police for help but knew that she would get into trouble if they found her.

Though he still held a grudge against his bandmates he still had to talk to them, for the sake of the band, management and of course the fans who were literally on their every move.

He would find it hard to sleep, not necessarily calling himself an insomniac, nor a deep sleeper, he was just....somewhere in between.

Over the past week, they had four recording sessions, three signings, seven interviews and six shows the last one being tonight. It was a small show, just a simple one inside a bar, where he hoped she would turn up.

Of course when the time came around and his performance had finished, there was still no sign of her.

~~~~~~~

Shannel

~~~~~~

The thoughts that she once had about Calum had disappeared within the substance she consumed a mere three days ago. She found herself addicted and impossible to stop. She lived off it, inhaling every morning as she woke and every evening before she 'worked'. For her it numbed the pain, the feeling of their skin on hers, it numbed her senses and left her feeling euphoric...at least that what she kept telling herself.

She hardly consumed food, keeping the money for when she would need it most as she remembered the stranger that had introduced her to the substance saying that it would be expensive, so she was saving for her next batch.

Her supply was running low and already withdrawal symptoms seemed to be showing. Her hands would shake furiously, her whole body in fact would shake and shiver as if she was cold. The veins in her eyes grew redder, which is why she kept herself hidden during the day, fearful incase she would end up arrested.

Her figure grew skinnier and the stench that came from her body would instantly put off people from being around her, even certain men that she tried to get with rejected her, solely seeing her as a piece of trash, not worth their time or money.

She began to grow more desperate, for love, drugs, anything...she didn't really know what she wanted, but she just kept telling herself it wasn't Calum.

At 1.03 am, she wandered the streets with nowhere to go, of course she knew where she wanted to be, she just kept telling herself that she didn't want to go there. The words Ashton threw at her were to vile for even her to take in, thought she believed it to be true.

She was desperate, trashy a slut, gold digger, worthless, a waste of time.

She stopped on a street corner to line up the last amount of the 'magic' she had left, blocking the left side of her nose and inhaling every last piece into the right side, throwing her head back and coughing slightly, waiting for her pain to become numb.

She was crying and it had started to rain. The feeling had taken over but still, tears fell down her cheeks as she wobbled along the pavement, her feet pulling her in a familiar direction. As much as she knew she really didn't want to go, she felt she needed to.

It had been an entire week, maybe if she just talked to them, explained to them, showed them that she was not what they thought she was then maybe.....just maybe.

She hadn't exactly thought about what she wanted the outcome to be. Calum did not want sex from her, so she did not know what else she could offer.