33

Calum

~~~~~~

That day he was unsure if he even wanted to go back to the hotel room and see her. He was completely thrown off track and unsure of what he was supposed to believe.

What if it was all true, everything they had said.

What if she had lied to him, deceived him and all this time she was just...using him?

He needed to figure out a way to get the truth out of her, what ever the truth was supposed to be.

On walking into the hotel room he saw her sitting on the bed, drinking from a bottle of water. Instantly she smiled and he returned a fake one.

She was eager to know how it went, but he was eager to know if she was really faking it all.

She stood up off the bed and approached him, setting aside her water bottle as she went to wrap her arms around his neck and plant a soft kiss on his lips.

"Are you okay?" She asked, combing her fingers through the hair on the back of his head.

"Yeah." He replied, gently removing her arms from around him.

"You don't look okay?." She said as more of a question "It didn't go well...did it?"

Ignoring her question he instantly asked his own.

"Why were you there?...That night we met, why were you at that nightclub?"

She was taken aback by his question and her answer came out as a stutter, wondering why he was asking such things.

"Uh...i...because i...i don't know...i was looking for someone different?....i knew everyone there had money." She honestly answered, though it only made Calum feel worse.

"So you knew i had money?" He squinted his eyes.

"Why are you asking me this?"

"Just answer the question." He snapped.

"I dunno...i guess..i mean how else could you have been there?" Again she was honest, but that left him unsure.

"And what about me? Why did you come over to me?" He was growing tense and she could see that on his features.

"Calum wh-"

"Why did you come over to me?"

"Because i...i was at the bar looking for someone and you were just there, you were attractive i mean...wh-what do you want me to say." He was upsetting her, he could see that, but he needed to know, regardless of the consequences.

"Why are you asking me all of this? did they say something about me?" She argued, feeling herself grow angry.

"This is nothing to do with them i'm talking to you." He replied. "Did you know who i was? Did you know about my band?" He bombarded her with questions, as if there was not enough time to ask them all.

"What? No, no of course not i just though-"

"Thought what?"

"What has this got to do with anythi-"

"Answer me."

"No." She snapped.

"Why not?"

"Because i don't want to. And i don't see why i have to? You're not answering any of my questions so why should i answer yours?" She argued back, though he could see she looked more hurt than anything.

"You knew who i was didn't you? You knew i would be there."

"What? Calum i- i didn't, i didn't know who you were i swear." She pleaded, placing her hand in his but he pulled his away.

"Why are you being like this?" She asked, as tears welled up in her eyes.

He didn't know what to believe. If she was lying then she was doing an amazing job of making herself believable, but if she was telling the truth, he knew he was ruining the trust she had in him.

"I didn't know who you were. I thought you were just there on your own looking for a good time, just like all the other guys that were there that night. You were no-one special to me." She explained as tears escaped her eyes.

"I don't know what your friends said to you or what happened when you left, but if you think i'm using you for something...or i've been lying to you...then why don't you just leave? Because i can't make you believe me, no matter how i hard i try, i'll always just seem like a fake...or a hustler...nothing more." She shrugged as more tears fell and he found himself silenced.

"I should've known this would happen anyway, i should've known from last night, right from the moment i told you i loved you.....and you didn't even say it back."

"Believe what you want? You will anyway." She said, defeated.

With that said she headed towards the bathroom door and he watched her, not even saying a word as she closed it behind her and locked it...

*

*

*

Leaving him to choose who to believe.

~~~~~~~~~

I'm sad :( OMG CALUM WHAT'S GOING ON??

BUT IS SHE STILL LYING ???

TRIPLE UPDATE BECAUSE ILY ALL

-S