50.

* Please read back if you need to.*
*Don't forget to play the beautiful melody up there before you start <3 ^*
*Enjoy my lovelies*

~~~~~~~

On opening the door...it was like everything had suddenly stopped.

The sound of water pouring out from the silver faucet emphasised the atmosphere both boys had just entered. The crashing of the overflowing bathwater slammed against the tiled white floor, like a freshly brewed storm making its way onto land.

It slithered beneath Calum's feet as if entrapping itself and luring him towards the evil fate that lay further into the room.

Immediately his eyes fell upon hers and within seconds he ran across the other side of the room as his shoes and legs fought against the surge of water still rushing from the silver bathtub.

He dropped to his knees before her, shaking her endlessly and calling her name as his heart began pulsating at rapid speeds and he found himself lost at the sight of her.

The light echoed pitter patter of Michaels feet tapped against the floor, as he made his way over to the bathtub in order to prevent the gush of water spewing itself from its source.

Then everything fell silent.

Calum's gentle fingers grazed her cheeks, removing the thin strands of hair that covered her face before he gently wiped away the warm tears that had previously cascaded down her now pale cheeks.

As her body seemed unaware of all living activity around her, both boys began to worry, their minds conjuring up the worst possibilities as to what may happen, though neither of them wanted that to be the true answer.

Without thinking Michael had took off  in a rush, speeding out of the door and down the hallway in search of help as Calum stayed by her side, calling out to her again as the chocolate brown in his eyes had now began to melt.

He knew it was his fault, that he had gone too far.

The broken bottles and darkened scent of a massachistic drug had proved him right.

If he had just listened, if he had just been there for her the way he should have then maybe none of this would have ever happened...

If he would have just believed her when she asked him to, been there when she desperately needed him and nobody else was around. Or maybe if he never went after her that one night, then everything would have been okay and none of this would have ever had to see the light of day....

As his teardrop fell and exploded onto the cold skin of her wrist, he reached forward and pulled her body into his, cradling her in his arms before he took hold of her hands and began rubbing them between his, blowing warm air onto them in an attempt to heat up her body which some may have deemed completely hopeless as he began yelling out for Michael or anyone that would hear his cries to of help.

Because now he had become helpless....

He was desperate.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

As some say...this is the beginning of the end.
There is only one chapter to go, unless it doesn't work and i need to write another one lol

I'M SOOO SORRRRYYY
I HAVE NO EXCUSES I'VE JUST BEEN LACKING MOTIVATION SOO MUCH I'M SO SORRY

THE INSTRUMENTAL FOR THIS CHAPTER IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED READING THIS AS MUCH AS I DID WRITING IT.

MY FINGERS WERE ITCHING TO WRITE MORE, BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE IT WOULD REMOVE THE IMPORTANT DETAILS THAT NEEDED TO BE WRITTEN.

:,( IF YOU'RE STILL HERE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

I'm so happy with the way the story has turned out and i love how I have finally been able to make Calum the Desperate one. This works so well in my favour.

Please comment and talk to me while i'm still here lol.