0.6

"Why do you do it?"

~~

She furrowed her eyebrows at him but was pretty sure she knew what he was implying.

"I mean...like you shouldn't. There's no need for you too. You seem pretty smart and your beautiful, so i just don't understand why. Last night you told me you didn't want to....well then why do you." He said, struggling to get his words out without upsetting her.

"I don't want too." She said after a moments silence, dropping her head down and staring at the muffin in front of her.

"But..." He mumbled.

"But, i don't have a choice."

"Everybody has a choice." He stated.

"Yeah well i don't." She snapped, sighing loudly believing that this whole conversation with Calum was completely pointless.

"Why don't you just....get a job?" He suggested, confusion overcoming his features.

"Gosh, you make it sound so damn easy."

"Well...i mean...it's not that hard to hand your c.v. out to places or ask if they have spaces available."

"Gee Calum your so damn clever why didn't i think of that." Sarcasm laced every word that escaped her lips, she slammed her hands down on the table, standing up off the chair and making a brisk walk towards the exit, where she could still see some girls, a smaller amount, holding posters and eagerly staring at in the window both at her and the chocolate haired boy behind her.

"Melody wait." He called out to her, pulling her back by her wrist and turning her to face him.

"What!" She snapped, rolling her eyes at the boy before her.

"Just wait, alright. I'm sorry i wasn't trying to offend you."

"Yeah, well ya kinda' did so." She pulled her arm from his grasp and spun back on her heel, walking briskly out the front door and making her way through the small crowd of girls that where mumbling and whispering all sorts.

"Is that Calum's girlfriend?"

"Who's she?"

"Slut." She spun back around, anger coursing through her veins she caught sight off the girl whom she thought had whispered that profound word and took a step closer to her, just as Calum exited the store.

"What did you call me?" She growled, clenching her jaw as she noticed almost all of the girls retracting, turning to look the other way, looking nervous as well as a little frightened. The girl before her was almost the same height, short brown hair in a pixie do with minimal makeup, in black jeans and a white t shirt some sort of logo written on it.

She swallowed hard, gulping some may say, lost for words as Shannel challenged her, not caring what trouble she may get into. She was sick of the name calling, the frustration, the reality and even more so, the Calum that she had run into.

"Hey, hey, hey." Calum said, rushing over and placing himself in between the two girls. He looked at the fan before him and turned his gaze to Shannel, staring into her eyes pleadingly, asking her not start a fight.

She huffed angrily, shooting a dirty look to both Calum and the girl he was trying to save from a beating. "Watch your mouth." She warned, pointing her finger at the young girl before storming away, not bothering to take one look back.

Meanwhile he had tried to catch up to her, but found it difficult from all of the girls swarming around him, barely giving him enough room to breath.

"Calum can you sign my shirt?"

"Can i have a hug?"

"Lets take a picture."

"How's the band going?"

"Can you follow me on twitter?"

It all became slightly overwhelming to him, he was usually never alone when a situation like this had occurred and frankly all he wanted to do was chase after the girl that continued to confuse but entrance him.

"Listen, guys um...i can't do this right now, i'm really busy. Another time maybe?" He announced, pushing his way gently past his fans that had now suddenly become even more desperate to take a picture with him or at least have him notice them.

"Calum please just one picture."

"Calum please."

"Please Calum wait."

He felt guilty. Ignoring their pleads and cries just for one simple thing, but she was slowly becoming out of reach and out of sight, he didn't want to miss the only opportunity he may have had with her.

"I'm sorry guys, i'm sorry." He apologised, pushing past the last few and jogging off down the street in her direction, hearing the sudden rude remarks that his so called 'fans' were now yelling out to him.

"What the hell Calum!"

"Asshole."

"Ashton is so much nicer than you."

"Your the worst. One direction are better."

He simply rolled his eyes and shut out their words, keeping his eyes focused on the silhouette in front of him, until soon enough he had her in his grasp, literally.

"Hey." Be panted, slightly out of breath. She huffed yet again in both frustration and annoyance, as she stared back at the kiwi boy.

"Calum. Leave. Me. Alone." She said through gritted teeth as his grip on her somewhat tightened but didn't hurt her as she attempted to escape it.

"Get off."

"Listen. I just probably lost a hell of a lot of fans back there because of you. So the least you do is talk to me."

"Fans?" She scoffed, before releasing a sarcastic and sinister laugh. "What are you famous?"

"You don't know who i am?"

~~~~~

THIS BOOK IS BASED ON SO MANY SONGS OMFGG

A-TEAM ~ ED SHEERAN
ROBBERS ~ THE 1975
ED SHEERAN ~ KISS ME
ED SHEERAN ~ GIMME LOVE

OKAY BASICALLY ED SHEERAN'S ALBUM

-S