21

Calum

~~~~~~

After hearing his pleads and yells for her to open it, eventually she stepped over to the door and unlocked it, immediately having him burst through it almost knocking her over in the process.

He took in her appearance and she just felt numb. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, taking in the sight of all the bits of blood around her. If he had not been waiting for her, he would have thought she was attacked.

She stood there as more tears fell, before slowly shuffling over towards him, feeling the throbbing pain in her head from how hard she pulled at her hair.

Within seconds she had collapsed in front of him, as her legs gave in and her eyes rolled back. He caught her of course and within those few seconds, she had come back around looking as though she was on the verge of passing out again.

Her body felt weak, everything was slowly becoming too much for her...the drugs, the money...and of course...Calum.

She brought her arms up to rest around his neck in a struggle, weakly crying as he scooped her up bridal style.

"Shhh, it's okay, it's alright, you're okay." He told her, but he could not feel what she was feeling.

He carried her over to the bed and lay her down gently as her arms fell down by her sides. He took a seat beside her, suddenly wandering what had happened to her in the time that she was alone in the bathroom.

Of course she wasn't laying down for long before she grabbed ahold of him, holding him in a tight embrace and began sobbing into his t-shirt.

Instinctively, he wrapped his arms around her, allowing her to cry as he whispered comforting words which seemed to have very little effect.

There were still so many questions he wanted to ask her...but he knew it himself, that he would never get answers.

Time passed, but nor Calum nor Shannel seemed to be affected by it.

Eventually she had stopped crying in his arms and she too, like him wanted to say so many things, but she feared anything she said would only distance her from him.

They broke apart and she wiped her eyes, hating herself for crying in front of him yet again. He kept quiet, feeling his phone buzz in his pocket for what must have been the hundredth time, he knew of course that it was Ashton or one of the other boys, but he didn't care to check it.

"You wanna talk?" He asked her softly, sighing when she shook her head no.

"Shannel please just......just talk to me." He pleaded, trying and failing to meet her gaze.

He took her hand in his and examined her fingers carefully as she watched him, trying to keep herself from crying again. He noticed the now dried blood in between her nails and looked up at her as she quickly averted her gaze from his.

"Why did you do that to yourself?" He whispered, rubbing his thumb over her hand soothingly.

She took a deep breath in and looked up at the ceiling, closing her eyes as more tears rose up to the surface. She sighed and looked back at Calum, then down at their hands, slowly intertwining her fingers with his.

"I can't take this anymore."

"What?"

"This, thi- this whole thing. My life...i just cant take it anymore I don't want to be here." She began crying again, untangling her fingers from his and putting her head in her hands.

She felt his weight move off the bed and wondered if he was just going to leave her. He walked over to the bathroom and picked up a small white face towel, taking it over to the sink and turning on the faucet, dampening the material and squeezing out the excess water.

She removed her hands to see if her suspicions were correct, but she was wrong, he returned and sat back in his previous position, first wiping her tears away before slowly bringing the towel up to her face.

She instinctively moved away, but he took her hand and told her it was okay for her to trust him.

She didn't want to but she did.

Her eyes stayed trained on his as he placed the towel on her face, wiping away the dried blood that had formed from her scratches. She winced but never complained, she was too focused on the colour of his eyes to say anything.

He entranced her.

A question formed in her mind and apart of her wondered if she should ask it, but if it wasn't what she wanted to hear then she didn't know if it was possible for her to cope, but her mind was already made up and the words just came out...accidentally on purpose you could say.

"Will you stay with me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

SO THIS BOOK WILL BE REGULARLY UPDATE AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK BECAUSE I HAVE THREE MORE OF THESE TO GET THROUGH AND THOUGH I HAVE THE STORIES ALL FINISHED IN MY MIND, I GOTTA TYPE IT ALL UP.

AND COME SEPTEMBER IM NOT SURE IF I'LL HAVE A JOB -_- WTAF

ANYWHO, THIS IS DEDICATED TO MY BAE @LUKEHEMMINGS321 XD ILYSM

OMFGG GUYS WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGER/ END UP HERE & NEVER BE ARE MY FAVE SONGS OF THE MOMENT JSJWJWIDISJSKWOWKD

I JUST CAN'T OMFG THEYRE MY DRUGS KSKWKWJSJD

-S