0.8

After taking Shannel to a local music shop to hear his band's songs and one directions records as well as a few others he liked, such as blink 182, the 1975 and even a little Chris Brown, he invited her back to his apartment and though she refused his offer several times, he was refusing to take no for an answer.

"So i did kind of like your music and that other band, the nineteen sixty fi-"

"Seventy five." He corrected as they made their way up through the elevator of the apartment building Calum and his band mates were staying at.

"Right. Those." She mumbled, stifling a laugh. The elevator dinged signalling had reached their destination, floor four. The silvered elevator doors opened and they both stepped out, walking side by side down the isolated golden coloured corridor lit up by crystal chandeliers as their feet trod along the mahogany carpets.

Shannel was amazed at the building Calum lived in, how he could possibly afford to stay at a place like this, it looked like it was built for royalty making her question just how famous he really was.

"There is this one song that i like." She said, in an attempt to create conversation.

"Oh yeah." He replied, smiling back at her and fiddling within the black pocket of his jeans for the apartment key as they were almost there.

When he reached the door he stopped, causing her to come to a halt. "What song is it?" He asked, placing the silver key within the lock of the door and twisting it in the mechanism until it clicked open and he pushed on the door.

"Um..i don't actually know what it's called....or who sings it." She replied, whilst stepping into his apartment as Calum allowed her to enter before him. He realised it was too quiet and therefore informed Shannel that his friends must have still been out.

When she had stepped a fair few feet inside she looked around awkwardly not really sure of how to behave. She had never been in another persons house for any reasons other than selling herself and so because it's not what Calum wanted, she simply did not know what to do.

So she stood awkwardly in the centre of the room, observing every little detail of the place, from the instruments that were scattered in one corner, to the golden coloured patterns on the roof.

"Are you just gonna stand there or?" He asked, chuckling lightly as he closed the door behind him and turned back to face her.

"Oh...um...where shall i go?" She asked, biting the inside of her lip as Calum furrowed his eyebrows at her yet again.

"You could just sit down." He said, releasing another light chuckle. She looked around the room, noticing a kitchen on the other side of it two doors opposite which she was guessing lead to the bathroom and bedroom. One large couch accompanied by two small ones sat in the room she was standing in, facing and small flatscreen television. She looked between the two seats and looked back at Calum, waiting for him to tell her where to sit.

"What's the matter?" He asked, confused by her sudden behaviour.

"Where should i sit?"

"Um...anywhere?" He replied, raising an eyebrow, waiting for her to laugh as if she was kidding but when she didn't he realised that she may have felt awkward being alone with him.

She decided on the smaller couch not wanting to become a fuss and sit on the larger one. Calum walked over, standing beside the larger couch keeping a fair distance, asking her if she wanted anything to eat or drink, something which greatly surprised her, as no other man had ever asked her when she entered his home.