0.1

Shannel
~~~~~~

She awoke to rotten surroundings with the events of last night replaying in her head. Yawning she rolled onto her side to see the grey haired stranger fast asleep beside her. She knew nothing about him, he told her his name but she didn't bother to remember it, it would be of no use to her.

She sat up and pushed her legs over the side of the bed, leaning down on the floor to pick up her bra and clipping it into place, before grabbing her purple laced underwear and sliding the material up her legs.

A loud groan escaped the strangers lips whilst she was re-dressing herself, slipping on and zipping up the red tight fitted dress she had bought a few weeks ago. She turned to him with a fake smile plastered on her face, not caring about anything else apart from the money.

"Last night was good." He spoke, his raspy voice causing goosebumps to form on her skin at how disgusted she was.

"Sure was." She faked a smile not focusing on his nude body as he climbed out of bed and began walking towards her, causing her to back away.

"I-I need to leave in a hurry, i have a j-job interview." She lied, backing up against the wall.

"I'm sure you'll get it." He winked and she cringed at the site. He picked up his briefs from the floor and struggled to put his legs in them, eventually accomplishing.

"Now, uh, i need the money." She said, in a slightly demanding tone.

He chuckled deeply taking in the sight of her as he licked his lips. The age gap between them was horrid, a forty one year old man and an eighteen year old girl but to her it wasn't so bad, she had worse.

He strolled over to the bedside table, grabbing his wallet and taking out a couple of notes tossing them over to her side of the bed.

"That should cut it." He said, gesturing to the money she was reaching to pick up. She held the notes in her hands, swiftly counting them before looking up at the old man stood before her, patting his oversized beer belly.

"That's not enough." She told him, anger filling her voice.

"It's what your worth." He retorted.

"We had a deal. I told you two hundred."

"And i just told you, it's what your worth." He snapped.

"Would your wife agree?" She asked, her words cutting through him like knives.

She didn't have time to take back what she had just said, he ran at her, pinning her to the wall, towering over her as she gasped for air, swallowing hard fearful of what she had just done.

"You dare say anything and mark my words i'll make sure you regret it." He growled, his face inches from hers. She gagged at his morning breath consisting of last nights alcohol and vomit.

She said nothing, she couldn't. Nobody knew she was there and nobody would ever know, he could do whatever he wanted and she would be completely helpless.

"Now get out of my house, you filthy slut." He whispered, the words like venom off his tongue. He released his grip on her, leaving her rubbing her slightly sore wrists. She rolled up the money and stuffed it down her bra, briskly walking towards the bedroom door and slamming it shut behind her.

She rushed down the hallway ready to get away from another man who had used her and another man she wanted to forget.

Before reaching the front door, she passed the living room with the door half open, all products on full show. She glanced back at the bedroom door from which she came before stepping into the living room, her devious side taking over as she took a quick look around and immediately noticed something of interest to her, a small ring above the fireplace with the words 'forever together' engraved on the solid gold material. She smirked and without thinking grabbed it and rushed out the door.

Nobody would play her for a fool, she was sure of that.

She began exiting his rather large house located in the city of London where she had decided to travel to late last night in order to meet richer men with the hopes of getting over their wives' tantrums.

The sun was shining in the sky, causing the smallest of smiles to form on her face. She strolled down his porch, passing his silver bmw.

She knew it was risky but she did it anyway. Looking around to see if any passing people were noticing she picked up a sharp pebble from the floor and slowly swiped it across the door of his car, a small screeching sound creating as she did so.

When she was done she dropped the stone and stood back to admire her work, mumbling the words "fuck you." before strolling away, satisfied with what she had done.

She examined the gold ring she had stolen as she wandered the streets, guessing the value of the marvellous piece of jewellery, that was placed between her thumb and index finger.

She then changed route and went in search for a pawn shop, which she eventually came across where she sold the ring for a mighty three hundred and fifty pounds, more than her nightly price of two hundred.

Happy with herself she decided to buy herself a new outfit. She only had one look in mind, short, tight and slutty.

She strolled into one of the many clothing stores in this side of town and scanned the racks for the most revealing dress she could find, one that would enhance her breasts and hug her bum, enough to grab the attention of rich, old men.

She settled for a light blue zip up, diamonds smothering the breast area, sure enough to grab the attention of any men. On her way out she made sure to purchase some eyeliner and lipgloss to make herself more appealing.

Tonight she knew where she was heading. The 'Black Magic' night club, one of the most expensive and famous clubs in London. It was her first time trying it out, but she was sure it would end in a good result.

With a few hours to kill and her stomach craving for any source of food she headed to a small coffee shop, where she decided she would spend the day until night fell and her 'job' would begin.

She purchased a cup of coffee and a chocolate bun, as it would fill her up and save her money at the same time. She never bothered to eat so much, she had grown use to the idea of not eating as well as not bathing, because frankly the men she worked with were never decent enough to offer her anything before they decided to pleasure themselves with her body.

She sat secluded in a corner as she ate, not willing to catch the attention of anybody during the day as she stared out of the glass windows watching the world go by.

~~

Eventually, when the time had grown nearer she strolled into the restroom of the café and applied the makeup she had purchased before throwing in several pieces of mint chewing gum she had bought a few moments ago from the cafe as a substitute for brushing her teeth.

Looking at herself in the mirror she sighed, dark thoughts and feelings growing inside of her the longer she stared.

This was the only life she knew and regardless of what she did, she would still have to live it.

Before finally exiting the café she made sure to hide the lipgloss and mascara under the white sink at the far end so she could return to it tomorrow as she had no purse and knew she would be back soon enough.

Then she headed off into the night, ready to find a new man with lots of money.

~~~~~~~~~~~

FIRST CHAPTER X

HOPE U LIKE IT, CALUM IS COMING UP!!

LEAVE ME COMMENTS <3

-S