CHAPTER 5: A Rabbit under the Fox's claws

Smut Warning: fingering, degradation, spanking, humiliation , overstimulation

Yeonjun was getting impatient. Soobin should've been familiar with these kinds of things yet he seemed so out of place, not knowing where to start.

"I said come here, Soobin. Why are you just standing still?"

The younger boy hesitated. He was contemplating whether giving his body away for saving his reputation was worth it. Either way, it was too late to back down now.

With doubts, Soobin took small steps towards the the sofa. His heart was beating rapidly like a drum inside his chest. Slowly, he approached Yeonjun.

As soon as he got close enough, the older grabbed his hand and pulled him, making Soobin sit prettily on his lap. Yeonjun wasted no time in attacking the younger's neck, leaving kisses and licks on his soft skin. Soobin squirmed uncomfortably yet couldn't complain.

"I called you three hours ago and you had the audacity to show up this late and made me wait?" said Yeonjun whilst unbuttoning the younger's shirt bit by bit. "How should I punish you, hm?"

"I'm sorry...ahh..." Soobin couldn't help but whined when Yeonjun's cold hand caressed his bare skin, from his chest down to his abdomen. "I was r-really busy... forgive me, sunbae"

"Forgive you? Isn't that too easy?" Yeonjun started kissing his collarbone and traced his thick lips down all over Soobin's sensitive body. His hands found the younger's jean's zipper and pulled it down, giving himself greater access to Soobin's private part.

"Nghh.... don't r-rub it like that..." The younger moaned.

"What's the problem darling? I've barely evened started, yet you're already shaking and moaning. And if I were to go further? Wonder how loud your screams would be" Yeonjun smirked. His hand made its way to the back, gripping on the soft flesh of Soobin's bum, earning a gasp from his lips.

Yeonjun couldn't resist the temptation. He just had to—

spank!

Soobin wrapped his arms around Yeonjun's neck and whined. The slap was so painful. He inhaled and prepared himself for another one. But instead of a spank, Soobin felt even more embarrassed once he felt a finger circling his rim and slipped inside.

Soobin couldn't do anything but squirmed and moaned. Soon, another finger was added. They started moving in and out of his hole, thrusting into him hard without mercy.

"N-Not too fast... please.."

Yeonjun was contended with the younger's reaction. He picked up his pace, continued ramming his fingers into the petite boy, pushing him to be on the verge of tears. 

"I guess that's enough preparation for you" the older said and pulled his fingers out. His arms hooked under Soobin's back and legs, lifting him up and carrying him to the bedroom.

Within a few seconds, Soobin was thrown on the bed, fully naked. Yeonjun then hovered on top of him, inserting his dominance.

To describe Soobin's feelings as being nervous was an understatement. He knew Yeonjun wasn't going to go easy on him. Plus, he was already tired from work earlier. He wasn't sure if he would be able to handle it.

Yeonjun started undressing himself. He took his shirt off revealing his muscles. His pants soon followed behind.

Soobin gulped.  Yeonjun was huge... Would that size be able to fit? It seemed like it would hurt, a lot.

Not wasting any more time, Yeonjun lowered his head down to sniff the crook of Soobin's neck, inhaling his sweet scent that he couldn't get enough of. Soobin's hands were pinned on top of his head, restricting his movements. He bit his own lips, trying not to make any noises.

"You seem to be enjoying it. Do you want more?" the older whispered "Don't worry, I'll put it in soon"

His lips then proceeded to trail down from Soobin's neck down to his collarbones until his chest. Yeonjun caressed his hands all over. He pinched the younger's hard and sensitive nipples with his fingers, occasionally teasing them with his tongue making Soobin go crazy with the overwhelming pleasure.

"Such a beautiful body you've got here" Yeonjun complimented. "It's shame you're such a gold digger. Probably have given yourself away for money too many times to count" Soobin was affected by Yeonjun's words. And yet he was in no position to say anything. Afraid of what the older might do if he did

"Sex workers like you would do anything for money, wouldn't they?" Yeonjun kept going, testing his patience. Of course Soobin was angry, but kept his mouth for his own good. A few minutes later, Yeonjun was done with the foreplay.

"Turn around"

Soobin obdiently did as told. Turning his back to the older, getting on all fours, facing the headboard. His butt was on display, allowing Yeonjun to get a nice view of his hole. The older smirked and gave it a sqeeze. It was so soft, reminded him of baby's skin.

Yeonjun reached for the drawer beside the bed and pulled out a pack on condom and a bottle of lube. Soobin gulped. He wasn't sure if he was ready for what was about to happen.

Yeonjun then put the condom on and poured a generous amount of lube on himself as well as Soobin's entrance.

As soon as Yeonjun's length entered him, Soobin's breath hitched. He could feel the tip going inside him slowly, ripping his hole apart. He squeezed his eyes shut, his hands clenched to the bedsheets tightly, his toes curled as  the older inserted his full length in going deeper and deeper.

"Stop...It hurts..." he whined.

"Hurts? You've done this countless times before, I'm sure you can handle this much" instead of listening, Yeonjun started thrusting in and out with incredible speed, not leaving time for Soobin to adjust. The younger felt pain more than pleasure each time Yeonjun hit his prostate. His mouth was hanging open, yet no sound was coming out.

"Agh... so tight, bunny" Yeonjun moaned, satisfied with how the younger's insides was making him feel. He increased the pace of his movements, thrusting harder into him.

Soobin grabbed a pillow nearby and held onto it, trying this best to not let out any moans. He didn't want to give Yeonjun the satisfaction of ruining him. That idea had backfired though, as Yeonjun seemed to have noticed and increased his speed even faster, challenging the bottom.

"Ahh...haa..hghh..ahh" Soobin couldn't hold it after all. Moans and saliva escaped his lips, soaking the pillow underneath.

"Does it feel good, baby? Look at you, moaning like a bitch in heat for my cock"

The sounds of skins slapping echoed through the room. The whole place reeked of sex as the two males kept continuing their actions. Soobin was the first to come. A string of white semen shot out of his tip and spilled onto Yeonjun's gray sheets.

"You enjoyed being degraded so much that you've came untouched? What a pathetic whore"

Nevertheless, the older didn't stop. He kept pounding into the smaller male, trying to get more reaction out of him. Soobin bit into the pillow, suppressing his moans as Yeonjun drove him into overstimulation.

The older grabbed a handful of Soobin's black hair, turning his face upwards. Seeing the fucked out expression on the younger's face turned him on even more. His face was red, tears in the corners of his eyes, threatening to come out at any moment. A drop of sweat dripped down his forehead, making him look like a total mess.

"I badly want to record this right now and show the school just how much of a slut you really are. Look at you whining and moaning from my dick... I'll never get tired of seeing this"

Soobin started crying. He was tired physically and mentally from his senior's words. He thought he would be fine as long as his secret was safe. He thought he could bear anything. But the older's words made him want to dig a hole and crawl into it, hiding away in shame.

Soon after, Yeonjun came as well. shooting loads of cum inside the condom. Soobin also came for the second time in that moment.

Yeonjun pulled out slowly. As he was about to tidy up, his eye widened at the sight of fresh blood at the edge of the condom.

"Soobin, you're...?"

____∙∙∙∙∙_+𝚡+_∙∙∙∙∙____
To be continued ...