Chapter 22: Punishment pt. 2

Wrists bounded, body naked, heartbeats quickened at a rapid pace,  those would describe the situation Soobin was in. He was trying his best to keep calm despite Yeonjun's smirk creeping him out.

"Hey, say something. Aren't you afraid I'd hurt you?"

"It doesn't matter. You wouldn't listen to me anyways" Soobin replied in monotone.

Yeonjun seemed to like his response. "Good thing you know that. Now, how should I punish you, hm?" His hand roamed around the younger's body, satisfied with the number of hickies he had left on it. "I'd love to fuck you senseless but you'd just enjoy it... that would be too easy"

"Do whatever you want. Let's just get this over with"

Soobin hated this. He hated Yeonjun and he hated himself for not being able to stand up for himself. For the record, Yeonjun filmed him without his permission, he had every right to be mad. And yet...

He was still going to be punished for simply trying to speak up.

Yeonjun casually flipped his body over so that he was laying on all fours. "Bend down and keep your ass up"

Soobin complied without a word. He knew where this was going, and he wasn't looking forward to it, not even one bit.

"This is gonna hurt. So let me know if it gets too much to handle" said Yeonjun. "Do you still remember your safe word?"

Soobin cringed before answering "Mint Choco"

It was something they had agreed on during the earlier stage of their relationship. Yeonjun was obsessed with mint choco, while Soobin absolutely despised it. That would perfectly describe their opinion towards each other.

Yeonjun started off by gently caressing the younger's butt. If there was one thing in the world he loved more than mint choco, that'd be Soobin's butt. He loved everything about it; the texture, the color, the way it jiggled and the sound it made after getting slapped... it was all so perfect for him to play with. He could even use it as a stress ball.

"Aww, it's so soft and squishy like a baby's butt. Makes me wanna.."

Slap!

His hand made contact with Soobin's skin, earning a satisfying sound.

"Start counting"

"One" Soobin mumbled.

Slap! Another one on the same spot.

"Two"

Slap!

"Three..."

Slap! Soobin's once pale butt now turned pinkish. He kept on counting each time Yeonjun spanked him.

"T-Ten..."

It was starting to hurt. Yeonjun was being more mean each second. The younger flinched and winced. Soobin's ass felt like crying by now.

Slap!

"Twelve..hik.." that one stinged so bad.

"How's it? Can you keep goin?" Yeonjun didn't get a response, so he kept doing it a few more times.

"Fourteen..."

Last slap

"F-Fifteen"

"That's enough. You seem awful" Yeonjun caressed Soobin's red ass cheeks and planted a kiss on it.

Soobin thought it was finally over. Though, Yeonjun had other plans. It was too early to end there. He inserted a finger in.