CHAPTER 13: Basketball

Yeonjun lifted Soobin's petite body onto his arms and walked straight to the bathroom. He gently let the younger lie down in the tub before preparing water and soap for him. Soobin kept his doe eyes locked on the older, who was now adjusting the water temperature.

Yeonjun noticed and asked. "What? Wanna do it again?"

"N-No.... It's not like that.." Soobin quickly turned his gaze away, now shifting his attention into playing with bubbles instead. Yeonjun found him utterly adorable yet chose to stay quiet.

Soobin let out a satisfying sigh as he felt the lukewarm water brushing against his tired and worn out body. It didn't take long for Yeonjun to join him. The older stepped in the tub and sat on the opposite side.

Both of them had time to peacefully relax and put their bodies to rest for a while. Until Soobin felt somebody's foot pushing up against his crotch. He looked up to see Yeonjun smirking with one eyebrow raised. Honestly, what was wrong with this guy?

Without a word, Soobin used his hand to respectfully sway Yeonjun's foot away, declining whatever shenanigans he was suggesting. Only to have it shoved back up to where it was.

"Hyung..."

"What?" Yeonjun pressed his foot forward, teasing the younger even more. Soobin squeezed his eyes and tightened his grip on the bathtub, trying to swallow back moans that was threatening to come out of his throat.

Yeonjun seemed to be able to read his mind, because he knew just the thing to drive Soobin to the edge. And that was moving his foot around, rubbing Soobin's length up and down in slow motion.

"Jun-hyung...hgnn..."

The older got up and moved forward, now facing Soobin. He initiated a kiss, to which Soobin refused at first, but eventually gave himself in. Two lips began sucking each other hungrily, making unholy noises.

"Let's continue this on the bed, shall we?"

And so they did.

————————

They went to school together the next morning. Needless to say, everyone was staring out of curiosity. Soobin walked with his head hung low, not wanting to see other students' reaction to him being with Yeonjun. The elder on the other hand, behaved casually like any other normal day. Just because they came together doesn't mean the others would know whatever happened between them last night. Soobin was simply overreacting. They were just staring cause it was unusual to see the two together, that's all.

As Yeonjun's class was on the other side of the building, they had to part ways. "I'll see you later" he said.

Soobin just nodded. Yeonjun had to fight the urge to pull the younger in for a kiss. He needed to restrain himself since they were in public. So he left without doing anything.

Soobin was about to get to his own class when another student came to greet him.

"Hi Soobin-hyung! Long time no see" a slightly shorter man with a charming smile showed up before him.

"O-Oh... good morning Jay" Soobin was hesitant. They weren't close so he wondered what Jay could've wanted.

Jay Jongsung Park was that one rich kid in school from the rap department. Basically made friends with almost the whole school thanks to his money and handsomeness.

"Do you need something?" Soobin asked.

"Ah yeah, just coming to tell you that I'm throwing a party to celebrate my birthday this weekend. And you're invited! Actually the whole school is invited. Except the professors, of course" He whispered the last part.