Chapter 29: Obedient Bunny

'It's been a month? That was fast...' Thought Soobin. Everything still felt fresh, as if it was only yesterday that he got pulled into an empty classroom, found out his sacred secret got exposed, and got his dignity threatened by Yeonjun. He could hardly believe a month had already passed.

"This necklace I'm giving you.." Yeonjun said as he played with the chain on Soobin's neck "You must wear it at all times. It's a proof that I own you"

Soobin wanted to scoff. Yeonjun really wasn't letting go of this mindset anytime soon, was he?

Nevertheless, the younger nodded. "Got it"

"Good boy" Yeonjun's hands caressed Soobin's cheeks before pulling him in for a kiss. Soobin remained still, slightly parting his lips for the older to take control as usual.

"Hgnm..."

The two backed away after a deep kiss, with a string of saliva connecting their lips. Yeonjun smirked while Soobin blushed. His lips were red and slightly swollen from being sucked and bitten. But putting the pain aside, he secretly enjoyed being dominated by his senior like this.

"So I just gave you a gift. Shouldn't you give something back?" Asked Yeonjun playfully, his eyes grinned with mischief.

"What do you want, hyung?"

The older seemed to already have an answer prepared. "I wanna see you dance... like that night I saw you in the club"

"Oh..." Soobin wasn't expecting that at all. "Y-You sure that's all you want?"

Yeonjun nodded. The grin still plastered, not leaving his face.

"But I... I'm so shy just thinking about it..!"

Dancing in front of a crowd of people wasn't as embarrassing compared to having to dance only for Yeonjun's eyes to see.

"Nothing to be shy about. I'm a dance major, remember? I've seen countless dances in my life"

"All the more reason I should be scared!"

"Its okay..." Yeonjun reassured. "I won't judge you or anything. Hell, if you're really a bad dancer, you wouldn't be so popular and on demand at the club, hm?"

"I.. I guess?"

Soobin thought for a while. What if Yeonjun wasn't satisfied? What if he tripped and fell? What if Yeonjun got turned on by his dance and drag him to bed?

Actually, that last scenario doesn't sound bad at all...

"I'll do it"

Yeonjun smiled, satisfied. "And I better see you wearing one of those fits I got for you the other day"

"Alright"

———————

Yeonjun made himself comfortable on the couch with a glass of wine in his hand, patiently waiting for his toy's performance. It has been a month since he last saw the younger's dance, and he could hardly wait to see it again.

Soobin's head peeked out from behind the wall. His blob of raven hair bouncing adorably. He was even wearing bunny ears.

Seeing the older waiting, Soobin finally gained some confidence and walked out to present himself in front of his special client. His body covered by white fabric, with cotton wool from chest to thighs, showing off his pale shoulders and milky legs. A white choker was hanging around his neck, along with the gift he recently received. There were also cotton around his wrists and ankles. The best part, was the short bunny tail at the back.