Chapter 35: A drug called Pleasure

"What?"

Yeonjun thought he heard wrong. Soobin must've not been in his right mind to suggest that.

"I said... we need to end this now" the younger said again with a straight face. His nose and eyes were still puffy from crying. "I can't stay with you anymore"

The statement sounded like a splash of water right in Yeonjun's face. Though he tried to calm down and not let it show.

"Reason?"

"You out of all people would know just how badly you've been treating me all these months — Both physically and mentally... you treat me like some kind of toy and play with my emotions for fun... that is more than enough reasons I need to get away from you and your toxicity" Soobin spat unapologetically.

To his surprise, Yeonjun smirked and leaned closer on top of Soobin's body.

"You really think it's that easy? Just say the word and leave just like that? I think you're forgetting something, sweetheart"

"When we first started this... I've already stated the terms clearly" the older continued. "Without consent from both sides, neither of us can walk out of this relationship. So right now, I'm saying no. You cannot get out by your own will"

Just what was Soobin expecting him to do? For Yeonjun to get down on his knees and beg him to stay? It was simply wishful thinking. Soobin was still a fool, after all.

"How long are you planning to keep me? People usually throw away toys that are broken, so just... do the same to me. I'm just a toy to you, aren't I?"

Yeonjun gently cupped Soobin's small face in his hands. "You're being bold tonight. Are you not scared of the whole school finding out your dirty little secret? Do you not care about your dignity anymore?"

Soobin stayed silent and thought about the reason he ended up in his situation in the first place. He wished he could just say fuck it and not care about his reputation... but it wasn't as easy as he initially thought.

"What do you even get out of spreading my secret? After ruining my life, do you think people will bow down at your feet and thank you?"

"Don't play with me, Soobin"

"Was I wrong? You're getting nothing out of this except maybe a good laugh. But for me... my whole life will change, people won't ever look at me the same way and they'd say mean things about me... do you really want that?"

Yeonjun huffed in response. "I know you're trying to guilt trip me. Just so you know, that trick won't work. Anyhow, I'm not letting you slip away from my fingers tonight. And I will also keep my promise of not selling out your secret"

"Then... all I can do is suck it up and take it?"

Yeonjun smiled. "That's right" He leaned forward and connected his lips to Soobin's gently. Soobin despised the butterflies in his stomach so much for still fluttering and making him feel all fuzzy even after everything Yeonjun said.

It was so toxic and yet... his feelings were still there.

"Aah.." a moan slipped from Soobin's mouth when the older traced a hot tongue over his exposed neck, biting into it, creating a hickey. His nipples were then violated as Yeonjun pinched and twisted them around leaving poor Soobin sensitive and squirming under his touch.

Yeonjun's hand then traveled up to pat from Soobin's black hair down to his cheeks and further down his chest to his flat abdomen, loving every curve of the younger's body.

"Your body's so beautiful" Yeonjun praised. "I'm so lucky to have you"

"Things are bound to break if you treat them without care" Soobin glared up and snapped back.

That made Yeonjun smirk again. "So you want me to treat you with care?"

Soobin stayed silent. His body tensed up more as Yeonjun leaned closer to his ear and whispered seductively. "I'll take good care of you, alright. I'll fuck you so good you won't ever think about leaving me ever again"

Holy hell. Soobin caught a fever and was on the verge of passing out after hearing that.

"Turn over" Yeonjun commanded and grabbed Soobin's shoulders, flipping him and pushing his face down the sheets. He reached out for the bottle of lube and poured a generous amount on Soobin's butt and on his own member before pushing in.

"H-Hgn..."

Soobin's whimpers only added fuel to his desire. He wanted to do more— he needed to ruin Soobin so that he couldn't leave.

Yeonjun placed both hands atop Soobin's, gripping between his fingers tightly as he started to move in and out.

"Ha.. ahhh... Hgn.."

"Your hole is really one of a kind, you know? Ah... still so tight no matter how many times I've wrecked you over and over.." he picked up the pace and started thrusting more brutally.

"H-hurts.. it hurts.."

"Shhh... you're taking me so well, baby"

His cock screwed in deeper, hitting all the sensitive spots and making Soobin moan endlessly. The experience of fucking many times made Yeonjun an expert on Soobin's body— he knew all the good spots to hit that'd make him feel good, and the ones that would hurt.

"Are you enjoying this, hm? Though I can already tell by your shameless moaning" Yeonjun chuckled.

"I.. ahh... I.. fucking.. hate you..ahhh..!" Soobin cussed out amidst his moans. He hated Yeonjun, and he also hated himself for letting this happen and letting the older stumble all over him again and again. He hated how good it felt to feel so helpless and dominated like a whore.

Yeonjun laughed and increased the intensity of his thrusts.

"I know you hate me. But let's just cast that hatred aside for now, yeah? Focus on the pleasure I'm giving you. You'll feel so good, baby, trust me"

Although he knew he shouldn't, that was exactly what Soobin did. Setting the negative feelings aside, he could feel the intense pleasure rushing through his body with every movement Yeonjun made behind him.

"Aaahh...!! Hgn.. ha... hyung..."

"That's right, bunny. Moan my name"

"Y-Yeon... ahhh... Yeonjun-hyung.. mhm.."  Soobin gripped the sheets harder and let it all out.

Pleasure was a drug, and Soobin was addicted.

"Still wanna leave me now? You should know no one else can give it to you this good" Yeonjun's whisper was sickeningly sweet, sending goosebumps all over the younger's body. He surely knew how to get the best reaction out of Soobin.

"I'm almost there.." he continued. "I'll shoot it inside, alright? Know you like it that way, heh.."

It's crazy how much he knew about Soobin. It's only a matter of time before he discovers the younger's romantic feelings towards him.

"Jun.. I'm.. I'm coming.."

The two reached their climaxes together, with Yeonjun letting his semen flow into Soobin who was trembling and dripping all over the sheets.

Without delay, Yeonjun snatched a pillow and placed it under Soobin's stomach, lifting his hips higher and gaining easier access to penetrate him once more.

Soobin barely had enough time to take his breath before Yeonjun's palm gave his bottom a few hard slaps before entering him again.

That night, Yeonjun made sure to keep his word and did it until Soobin couldn't walk tomorrow.

|——~—∙+𝘅+∙—~——|
To be continued...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Soob can't say no to some good d- *slaps myself*

The last chapter with toxic Yeonjun... maybe?

He just got some abandonment issues, guys, cut him some slack 😔