CHAPTER 16: Broken

The two black haired arrived at Yeonjun's condo. The older violently bursted open the door with Soobin quietly following behind, closing the door back gently.

"Damn it!" Yeonjun kicked whatever was in his way to unleash his anger.

"Hyung... sit down. I'll treat your wounds" Soobin pushed Yeonjun's broad shoulders down and made him sit on the sofa. "Have you got any medical supplies?"

Instead of replying, the older just pointed to the cupboard attached to the wall. Soobin rushed to get it and came back with a box in his hands. He sat between Yeonjun's legs and started dapping ointments onto his face.

"Ouch..." Yeonjun winced.

"Does it hurt?"

"Duh"

"Just hang on for a while. Your face seems fine... but your lips are badly bruised" Soobin tried his best to treat it. "You should cut down on eating something too sour or salty"

"Am I ugly?" The older suddenly asked. Soobin paused and stare for a while. As much as he wanted to say yes, he wouldn't dare to make the senior more mad than he already was. So he simply shook his head "You look a bit messed up right now, sure. But that doesn't mean you're ugly"

Satisfied with his own answer, Soobin went back to dapping cotton to the patient's lips. Yeonjun thought he looked beautiful up close.

"I've never thought I would tell you this but... you look pretty tonight"

After hearing the compliment, Soobin was stunned. What was this light feeling in his stomach?How come he didn't feel like this when Kai said the exact same thing? Was it because they have been friends for years? And why did he feel his face heating up all of a sudden?!

"T-Thank you, hyung. And... thank you for coming to my rescue back there. If it weren't for you, I don't know—"

"Shh.." Yeonjun cut him off and  hooked an arm around Soobin's petite waist and pulled him closer. "Wanna kiss you"

"We can't, your lips are still kinda bleeding"

Yeonjun made a disappointed face. But his expression then took a turn in 2 milliseconds and he was now smirking as certain dirty thoughts entered his mind.

"My lips are bleeding. But yours aren't" he leaned back, pressing his back onto the sofa while pointing down at his pants.

"Serve me"

Soobin blinked in confusion. "What do you mean..?"

"Don't play dumb with me, Soobin. You know what I want"

The younger gulped, visibly tense. He got on his knees before working on removing Yeonjun's belt. He looked up with doe eyes for a second and went straight back to work.

After pulling the older's pants down, Soobin placed his hand on the bulge of his underwear and began giving it gentle strokes and squeezes from outside.

After the bulge formed into a full, hard boner, he nervously took it out, clearly amazed by the size. It was even bigger than he thought.

'No wonder it hurt so bad when we slept together'

"What are you spacing out for? Hurry up" Yeonjun complained.

"Okay..." Soobin worked his magic. He started stroking the length up and down, using his thumb to fiddle with the tip.

"Hmm? Use your mouth"

Soobin hesitated, before using his tongue to lick slowly all over. It didn't take long for him to open his mouth and fully put it in. Yeonjun smiled in satisfaction.