Chapter 30: Violence

"Does it hurt?" Asked Yeonjun to the sleeping Soobin on his broad chest. The younger nodded.

Yeonjun raised his hand to pat Soobin's head. "You did well today, baby"

Butterflies fluttered in the younger's stomach. He couldn't help but smile after being praised like a good boy he was trying to be.

"Why so obedient today, hm?" Yeonjun asked.

"Just because. Do you... like it?"

"Of course" Yeonjun went for the forehead kiss, making Soobin blush madly. He wished the older wouldn't notice the abnormal beating on his left chest. Even more, he wouldn't want Yeonjun to know he was starting to catch feelings.

"Happy one month, Bin"

"Mhm. Happy one month, hyung"

'Maybe... just maybe..' thought Soobin 'I'm really starting to feel something for him'

They laid down beside each other that night, comfortably enjoying the warmth with Yeonjun's cock still buried inside Soobin the whole night.

~————————~

It was after lunch time at HYBE university. Taehyun wandered alone, minding his own business as per usual. He couldn't care less about anything... until they showed up. The new pain in his butt.

"Take care, Kay? Let's get some ice cream on the way home together today" Heeseung said in a sickening sweet tone to Beomgyu while he was walking him to class.

The boba head nodded "Sure! See you soon~" he said before going inside his class.

Heeseung continued walking to his vocal lessons. Taehyun followed closely behind. How unfortunate that they had to share the same class.

"Cringe" the silver haired muttered.

"What did you say?" Heeseung turned to face him.

"I said cringe. Are you deaf? Talk about being extra. Who even are you to walk him to class?"

Normally, Taehyun wouldn't be the one to initiate anything, but his mouth wouldn't cooperate and shut up at this moment.

Heeseung smirked "I'm Gyu's boyfriend"

"Don't bullshit with me"

"Whatever, man. It wouldn't hurt to admit the truth, you know? You're just a mere ex-boyfriend. I'm the one he loves now"

"So you knew"

"Oh I do. And I also happen to know that you took his feelings for granted and purposefully hurt him"

"I did no such thing"

"Is that so? Then tell me, do you love him?"

Taehyun stayed silent, repeatedly asking himself that question in his head. Why was he even arguing with his classmate? Was it true he had feelings for Beomgyu?

Taking his silence for an answer, Heeseung continued.

"See? You can't even answer such a simple question and you still think you deserve him more than I do? It's so funny"