CHAPTER 9: Stuck With You

"Me? I'm Taehyunie's future boyfriend"

"What?! You wanna die?!"

Taehyun got even madder.He aggressively pushed the black haired boy against the wall. "What nonsense are you spouting?"

'Oh my gosh Kang Taehyun is talking to me.. he pressed me against the wall.. is this for real oh my god Taehyun talked to me and pressed me against the wall... against the wall like in freaking Kdramas! God If I'm dreaming right now please don't wake me up!'

"Are you deaf or something?!" Taehyun asked impatiently. "Were you stalking me?"

"Uhh I.. I..." when faced with the person he's been longing for for a long time, the black haired couldn't think straight. His heart was beating loud, threatening to burst out of his chest. He blamed his stupid mouth for saying something so reckless. But what could he do? His mouth acted up before his brain could think.

"Beomgyu... my name" he murmured.

Taehyun's stare burnt into his eyes. "Choi Beomgyu, the sophomore in dance department?"

"Oh my god he knows me?! WHAT IS THIS? SOME KIND OF FATE? It's like we're meant to—" Beomgyu voiced his thoughts out loud without realizing.

"Shut up, idiot. I barely even know you. Just... happened to hear some rumors about you being the troublemaker and all"

Ouch... that must've hurt for Beomgyu. Finally got the chance to talk to his crush and it turned out like this... out of all the things he could've been known for... it just had to be the troublemaker one, great.

"Why were you hiding and how long have you been secretly following me?" The silver haired asked again.

"Actually I... just happened to past by and got mesmerized by your angel like vocals. And before I knew it, my feet dragged me here. Totally a coincidence, haha..."

Lies. It wasn't even close to a coincidence.

Taehyun kept glaring at him, not entirely believing his excuses.

"What..? Blame my feet, not me haha..." Beomgyu laughed awkwardly. "Andpleasestopstaringyou'remakingmemelt" he whispered the last part.

"I trust there won't be a next time" the younger finally backed away and Beomgyu could breathe again.

Taehyun headed towards the exit without another word. He placed his hand on the door handle and pulled it. Strange enough, it didn't budge.

"What's wrong with this door?" He tried again, using more force to try and open the door. But it was no use.

Beomgyu rushed to help. The door still wouldn't open.

"Is this one of your lame tricks?" Taehyun accused.

"Wha? No! You think I did this? The door is most likely locked from the outside"

"Makes sense... it's getting late" The silver haired whipped out his phone and scrolled through his contacts. Before he could press the call button, though, the screen suddenly went black.

"Shit, I don't have a charger with me" he cursed. "You! Hurry up and call somebody to come help"

"I left my backpack outside.... Along with my phone"

"Damn it!" Taehyun kicked a chair nearby with frustration.

In this situation, Beomgyu didn't know how to feel. He was scared he couldn't go home, and he was hungry. But as selfish as it sounds, another feeling inside him was glad he could be with Taehyun a while longer. They might have cute little moments like in TV dramas, like what he'd always wanted. But there's no way he'd let the younger know that.