Chapter 36: The Truths

The white ceiling was the first thing Soobin saw as he opened his eyes, finally waking from deep slumber. The sunlight shining through the glass window reflected inside and lit up the medium-sized bedroom.

'What time is it... the brightness is burning my eyes'

Soobin ran his fingers through his black hair and looked around the room. He was still inside Yeonjun's place, it seemed, and yet the owner of the room was nowhere to be found. Soobin glanced at the clock hanging on the wall.

Shoot, 11:30.

"Where did he go?"

Soobin was planning to get out of bed and freshen up. But the moment he moved his muscles...

'Ow what the hell?'

he was reminded of the incident that took place last night. Just thinking about it gave him goosebumps all over. The sex was... something, indeed. He could even say it was the best he'd ever had.

But the thing is now he was sore all over and couldn't move his legs.

Needless to say, he was disappointed in himself. 'I said I was going to end it... look at me now. Still pathetic as ever. How long will I give him the privilege of toying with me like this? When will I ever be free from this?'

Damn it, he didn't know what to do anymore.

"Ugh.. Bin-ah... why did you bring this upon yourself?" After sighing to himself, Soobin heard the door click open. Yeonjun walked in, already fresh for the day with proper clothes - cologne and everything.

"You're finally awake, sleepy head"

"Hm" Soobin nodded.

'How unfair... we both had sex last night and now he looks perfectly fine while I can't even move a muscle!'

Yeonjun picked up Soobin's discarded clothes from last night up the floor into the laundry basket before going through his closet to fetch some clothes for the younger to wear.

Soobin put on the T-shirt with no problem. Though he wasn't sure what to do with the pants.

Couldnt move his legs, couldn't even lift his ass... it was a serious struggle for him for the moment.

Soobin looked up at Yeonjun, silently telling him his problem.

"What? Are you not gonna put them on?"

"I want to but I can't. Won't you lend a hand here?"

Yeonjun was confused at first, but once he realized the reason, the menace was grinning from ear to ear, chuckling at how he managed to make Soobin temporarily disabled.

"If it's so hard then no need to put it on. Just be half-naked, it's only the two of us here anyway"

Soobin puffed his cheeks and pouted. It was too cute that Yeonjun couldn't resist pinching his dough cheeks.

"Alright, alright, I'll help you. Having you flashing your bubble butt around my home might just be enough to make me lose my sanity"

"I can't even walk..." mumbled Soobin.

Yeonjun cast the blanket away, revealing Soobin's slim-shaven legs and...

Soobin gasped and frantically covered his standing private part with his hands. Having morning wood in front of Yeonjun was just embarrassing.

The older laughed. "What are you shy for? We all get it. Now take your hands away"

Soobin shook his head with a red face.