CHAPTER 17: Compensation

Dark brown eyes started opening slightly. The sunlight from the window and the sound of birds chirping woke Taehyun up.

'Not my room... where is this? Why is the bed so comfortable?'

Resting on his chest was a person. The top of his head looked like a round, black ball. The guy was still sound asleep, with saliva dripping down on Taehyun's bare chest. This scene felt like deja vu somehow.

Taehyun blinked. The realization suddenly hit him hard. He was wearing nothing underneath, and so was the person above him. They were both naked, on the bed, all tangled up, which means...

The silver haired immediately pushed the other away from him and sprang up in panic.

"Hmmn... good morning, Hyun"

Taehyun just stared at him in disbelief. "Choi Beomgyu? You...we... what happened?!"

Beomgyu rubbed his eyes and yawned softly. "Oh..? You don't remember? Last night was... the best"

'What is this idiot saying?' Taehyun felt a slight headache. He tried to gather his thoughts from yesterday. 'Jay, yes, that bastard deceived me and drugged me. I went to the bathroom and...'

He couldn't remember a thing after that.

"Taehyun? Are you okay..?" Beomgyu asked in concern.

"Do I look okay to you?! Just tell me what the hell happened last night. All of it"

"Uhh... right. To put it briefly, I was washing my hands when you suddenly came out and kissed me. We started making out and eventually ended up here" Beomgyu described.

"D-Did we...?"

"Oh yeah. Many rounds actually"

'WHATTHEACTUALFUCK?!'

"Do you remember now?" Beomgyu asked.

"A little bit, yeah... still kind of blurry though. And why didn't you stop me?"

"About that..." Beomgyu blushed before answering "I sort of... wanted that, for a long time now"

"Unbelievable. Do you have no shame at all? Was I not mean enough to you last time?"

"Hey, you should be grateful it was me. Had it been somebody else, I'm sure you would've been in jail by now"

Taehyun aggressively snatched his scattered clothes on the floor and put it back on. He need to settle scores with the person behind this. Beomgyu hurriedly got dressed and followed the younger out the door. Though he couldn't walk fast as his legs was aching so badly.

Taehyun rushed down the stairs and went straight to the dining room where he found the house owner casually enjoying his breakfast without a care in the world.

"Oh? You're awake. How'd you like my gift, Taehyun?" The blonde smirked.

"I'm sick of your dumb games, you asshole. I'll really kill you"

Jay set his coffee cup down. "Really? I'd like to see you try, shortie" 

"You..."

Jay looked behind Taehyun, seeing Beomgyu limping with an awkward expression on his face. That was enough for him to instantly figure out what happened.

"Hehhh? Look who it is, my dear friend Gyu, are you okay?"

Beomgyu said nothing and went to stand behind Taehyun. He and Jay weren't as close as Jay was making them out to be.