Chapter 24: Dressing Up

"What are you standing there idly for? Just hurry up and pick one"

"You want me to wear THESE?!"

Soobin and Yeonjun were still in the store. After choosing some 'toys', Yeonjun wasn't satisfied and insisted on buying more clothes . The problem was that... they weren't the typical outfits you'd wear everyday.

Soobin pulled out one from the racks. The fit was a black and baby pink crop top with a heart shaped hole on the chest area. The bottom part had shorts and fishnets. It even came with with a kitty headband.

"Go try it on. If this size fits, we'll buy a lot more" Yeonjun pushed the younger in the changing room, pulled the curtains closed and waited outside.

Soobin sighed, knowing he couldn't find a way to get out of the situation so he started stripping and tried the fit on.

Outside, Yeonjun was getting impatient. It's been a while and Soobin still hasn't come out.

"Hey, you done yet? What's taking so long?"

"The zipper... can't reach it" Soobin replied.

Yeonjun couldn't wait any longer. He went inside straightaway to check on him. Soobin was taken aback by the older's unannounced presence. His back was still bare as his hands couldn't reach to zip it from the back. Yeonjun noticed and pulled it up for him. He then picked up the headpiece and placed it on Soobin's head.

"Very pretty" he complimented.

"R-Really?" Soobin asked, feeling shy all of a sudden. Yeonjun grabbed his shoulders and made him face the mirror. He looked pretty, indeed. Small waist was visible, the tight shorts did a good job hugging his curves, showing off his bubble butt that Yeonjun loved so much. His legs covered with fishnet stockings... really an eye catching sight.

Soobin was used to showing this much skin as it was part of his job. But now that he was alone with just this senior standing in front of him, checking him up and down, it kind of made him feel self conscious and embarrassed, in a good way.

"Fuck... you look so inviting right now" Yeonjun pressed Soobin's back to the wall and smashed their lips together. The younger looked so good he couldn't possibly contain himself from making out with him.

"Hgnn! Hmp- hyung..." Soobin protested by shoving Yeonjun's chest away. "We're outside! So hold it"

"You're too sexy I can't help it" he pulled in for another long, sloppy kiss.

"Hyung, enough... what if someone sees us?"

"Then let them watch. Put on a show for them, won't you?"

Soobin was beyond embarrassed. Why did Yeonjun have to be so horny all the time? He took a deep breath and used all his strength to push the older away and out of the curtain. Yeonjun clicked his tongue in annoyance but didn't pursue it further.

"Get changed into your own clothes and come out. And make it quick, if I get impatient, there'll be more than just kissing in there"

"I know, geez!" The younger yelled out and started getting undressed.

"Did that fit you?" Yeonjun asked when he was done. Soobin just nodded. They picked more clothes of that size; a maid outfit, a sexy puppy suit, and Yeonjun's favorite pick; the bunny themed lingerie.

"Why do we have to buy so many? 'S not like I'd wear them every day..." complained Soobin.

"I'm the one paying. So you keep quiet and put them on when I tell you to"

Yeonjun paid for their purchase and left the store. Soobin said he wanted to go home so he took him there.

———*———