Meet the bad guys

Outside, the two legendary criminals strolled down the sidewalk side by side. All around them, people veered away and skittered away from the Bad Guys.

They were well-known, and highly feared.

And wanted for so many things.

Cars and trucks screeched to a halt, making it easy for the two to cross the street to the front doors of the Big Bank.

"Baby kittens, huh?" Wolf asked again. Seemed like an odd choice for a favorite snack. Why pick a tiny baby cat over a nice, sweet piece of birthday cake?"

"The cuter they are the more sweeter they'll be" Snake said, flicking his tongue.

"Yeah," Wolf said, shaking his head. "But still sick and inhuman You know what I mean?"

They entered inside the building.

"Don't mind us," Wolf said, flashing a charming smile at one of the people they passed as they strolled through the bank's massive front doors.

"Just robbin' this place."

As soon as they were inside, Today, Wolf and Snake shared an amused look, then grabbed the bank's giant safe from behind the counter. In the next second, they fled. Everything was going exactly according to plan. The two friends exploded out the side windows of he bank and tossed the giant safe into the back of their Bad Guys' car.

Outside the Big Bank, the two friends admired the posters hanging on the building's windows. There were dozens of WANTED posters, all featuring Mr. Wolf and Mr. Snake's mug shots. Wolf nodded appreciatively.

it feels so good to be known wolf said in pride.

The car was Wolf's pride and joy, a gorgeous sports car fit for celebrities—celebrities like the Bad Guys!

"Woo!" Wolf whooped as he enjoyed the thrill of the hunt.

sliding into the driver's seat. Snake slid into the passenger's seat beside him, the safe snuggled in right on Snake's lap.

"Yeah!"

"Hahaha!" Snake cheered.

They'd outsmarted the good guys, once again.

'Go bad..Wolf started, his smile spreading across his face.

"Or go home," Snake finished.

Wolf pressed the gas pedal and floored it. Zipping through the streets of Los Angeles, Wolf felt lighter than air.

While Snake worked on cracking the safe open, Wolf expertly guided the Bad Guy mobile through the streets.

Hey, you, Yeah, you, Get over here. a little bit closer. Oh I know what it is, you afraid Because I'm the, uh.. BIG BAD WOLF? Uhh Not surprised. I am the villain in every story. Isn't that right mr. Snake

"Yep" Snake chuckles.

"Say hello to mr. Snake"

"'serpentine safe-cracking machine," Wolf mused, glancing over to watch his friend work.

"Magic Houdini-but with no arms. The kinda guy who'll tell you the glass is half empty--then steal it from you."

He grinned at Snake, then veered around another crop of slowed and stopped cars.

Wolf continued to narrate their drive, as he zigged and zagged around traffic.

"He's also my best bud. And today is... his birthday!"

Snake glanced up from the safe.

"Not relevant" he glares at wolf.

"He's a sweetheart," Wolf Then smirked at his friend and said it directly to him, "You're a sweetheart"