The real villain

BAD GUYS ARRESTED: LIFE NOT AT ALL LIKE A MOVIE.

"Hey!" Wolf cried, struggling as he was dragged by the car into a police transport. All his friends were in the same boat.

each of them getting pulled and shoved into the back of the armored vehicle. "You're making a mistake! We didn't do it! I know we always say that, but this time it's actually true!"

The police chief just rolled her eyes at him. "Oh now you are done forever, Wolf!" She slammed the door on him, sealing Wolf and his friends into the back of the van.

"Talk to Marmalade!" Wolf screamed out, hoping he
could be heard through the door. "We're really good now!

Professor!"

Outside the van, Tiffany Fluffit was reporting on the
scene.

"Tonight's headline," she said somberly,
"is that change is impossible, you should always judge a book by its cover, and all stereotypes have been affirmed."

"Stop!" Marmalade screeched. "For goodness sake!" He pupped out of the throngs of people who'd been blocking his was: "Let me speak to them," he said, breathless. "I'm sure here's been some misunderstanding."
Just then Thomas stepped in and interrupted.

"Chief if I may I want to talk to the bad guys Reluctantly, the chief of police swung open the door to the police transport.

"Uh sure go right ahead"

Thomas walks in and Wolf breathed a sigh of relief.

"Ah! Mr. Chesterfield!"

"You've got five minutes," the chief warned them.

"No deals this time!" She slammed the door shut again, sealing Thomas inside the police van with the Bad Guys.

"Look there's been a mistake," Wolf pleaded. "We didn't steal anything from you, someone planted that on snake, we didn't
do it."

I know you didn't" Thomas says in a calming tone, "I did it .

Everyone was shocked by this unexpected surprise, Wolf flinched. He'd heard those words before.

"What why!!" Wolf panicked, "we were going to return princess back we were going to turn good"

Then it suddenly hit him: It was at the Good Samaritan Awards, when he'd bumped into Thomas

in the exact same sinister tone he said earlier ! That's when he remembered something else.

Well let's just say I got a surprise in stored for them in case they ever come here and try to steal when my back is turned, I was true to my word when I said I would catch them and I keep my promises, by the end of this night, they'll be begging me for mercy"

Wolf's ears dropped in fear when Thomas rubbed his hands together.

"Oh good you found my wallet, thanks" Thomas takes the wallet while wolf was too distracted by Thomas's threat.

He pats his back and walks upstairs.

"Well thanks for the talk, that'll show those goons not to kidnapped the wrong daughter"

Behind wolf's back, Thomas smiles sinisterly.

Then earlier that same night "I know and don't worry by the end of the night, he'll be giving princess back" he says in a ominous tone as he stares at with with a deadly look, "until then let them enjoy their time with princess" he walks away, nudging wolf's shoulders roughly.

Wolf realized something. He turned to Thomas, his
eyes wide. "You wanted us to take the fall"

When there was a flashback of Thomas pulling a bag of money making it look like snake took it.