The dolphin heist

"So here's the plan: Just like that every year, the ceremony will be held at the Museum of
Fine Arts.

The plan was set. They would infiltrate the fancy-pants event at the Museum of Fine Arts,  During the festivities, they'd sneak back-
stage using Webs's clever hacking skills. Wolf finished explaining the plan for the gang.

"where the Golden Dolphin will be positioned just beyond the backstage curtain."

"Pssh," Piranha said, waving a fin. "Sounds easy."
"Sounds easy, hermano," Wolf agreed. "But to get there, we need to bypass three levels of security. So.

Step One: We'll need to blend in."

The Bad Guys all got to work finding their costumes for the night.

By the time the party rolled around, they were all set.

Wolf had chosen a snazzy suit, along with a dapper fedora, silk tie, fake mustache, and tinted glasses. He had mastered the part of fancy movie star, using George Clooney as his muse and guide.

Shark, meanwhile, had gone the opposite direction, cramming his body into a gorgeous gown that was stretched to the limit by Shark's massive, muscular form.

Perched atop Shark's head, Tarantula had fashioned her long limbs into the shape of
a butterfly fascinator hat.

Snake went old-school, complete with a classic suit, handlebar mustache, monocle, top hat, and a pair of fake arms to help fill out the look.

Piranha squeezed into a kid-size coat and tails, looking handsome and a bit childish--but it did the trick.

Every one of them wore a pair of sunglasses to complete the look and to help hide their true identities from anyone who decided to look a little more closely at the characters under the costumes.

When they arrived at the museum, the Bad
Guys had just begun to climb the steps when a stretch limo pulled up at the bottom of the stairs.

Many of the guests turned to watch as Professor Marmalade, the eccentric and good-natured do-gooder who would be honored that night, popped out of the limo and began his own march up the stairs to the party. Paparazzi flooded in around the little guinea pig, eager to snap shots of the evening's featured guest.

"Professor Marmalade.." Wolf muttered, rolling his
eyes. "This year's recipient of the Golden Dolphin and the most annoying good creature on the planet."

Marmalade waved to his crowds of adoring fans, then stepped up to talk with Tiffany Fluffit, the eager news reporter who'd been assigned to the night's festivities.

"Professor," Tiffany started. "In the past year, you've stopped wars, fed the hungry, and saved countless pandas." The reporter took a deep breath and flashed a huge smile at the nodding professor.

"Some have described your goodness as second only to mother Teresa!"

Professor Marmalade nodded, putting on a look of earnest humility. "Oh, Tiffany, it's not a competition! And if it were, it would really be more of a tie. But we can all agree that there is. a flower of goodness inside all of us, just waiting to blossom."

Everyone within headshots broke into applause, he takes out a pen and starts signing autographs.

overcome with love for the oh-so-good professor. Marmalade waved to the crowd as he continued his climb up the red carpet, heading inside to the awards ceremony where even more fans were waiting for a glimpse of that evening's headliner.

"Once we get inside," Wolf whispered to his friends, "There are two armored doors.." He explained how they would get into the doors that were locked and sealed rightly, with extra protections, to ensure that the beloved Golden Dolphin was safe and secure until it was in the hands of Professor Marmalade's grubby little guinea pig paws.