failed rescue mission

Back in thomas's lair, Thomas's plan was going
exactly as it should, While armored cash trucks shot across the city to thomas's house his army of mind-controlled guinea pigs were in hot pursuit.

"Faster, faster, my little piggies!" Thomas cooed from inside his mind control remote.

they overtook the trucks, the cash-mobiles were each turned around and rerouted to their new destination, thomas's mansion Soon, all of that money would be his, and his alone!

But little did he know, Wolf and Diane were heading there now--and they had a plan of their own to stop him and rescue princess.

As wolf and Diane sped to the chesterfield mansion, Diane double checked that she and Wolf were on the same page with their plan. "Okay, once we steal the meteorite, we take it straight to the police-

Then we rescue princess And all will be forgiven," Wolf added.

Diane shot him a look. "I don't know abour all' But it
start."

Then wolf made a realization.

"But what's going to happen to princess, will she be okay" wolf frowned.

"Well she'll probably be put up for adoption" Diane answered but saw a sad look on wolf's face.

"So she's probably going get a new family while I'm in prison"

"Yeah but hey these things take awhile she probably still be there by the time you get off on Good behavior" Diane tries to maje wolf see thus on the positive side.

As soon as they arrived at the compound, Diane and Wolf got to work trying to sneak into the meteorite room through an opening in the ceiling.

Just as they made it in and were about to grab the meteorite, Wolf heard princess crying, he immediately lightened up.

"Princess" his ears goes up, he turns around to see her sitting in a cage, on a pedestal nearby.

"PRINCESS," Wolf mused.

It was dark so he couldn't see her fully, rushes up to her but something didn't seemed right.

"Hey shush shush it's okay I'm here don't cry we're here to get you out of here" wolf approaches the small cage.

"Huh, Why would Thomas just leave princess here in a cage, unprotected or unguarded?" Diane questioned.

"Maybe because he's a horrible father. " wolf suggested.

Wolf said, then reached out and grabbed
the cage then Diane realized something.

"WAIT, NO IT'S A TRAP" But when he opened the  cage, he saw a stuffed cat doll that looks similar to princess but with button eyes and a sewed x for a mouth and taped to the doll's chest was a tape recorder playing a loop of princess crying.

Then He and Diane were jolted with a blast of electrie current, and everything went black.

"Yeah," Wolf muttered. "It was a trap."

A few minutes later, Wolf and his partner hung upside down by their feet, while Thomas paced back and forth in front of them.

He'd donned a gold-spandex jumpsuit, along
The left side of his belt was his mind-control remote, and looked very much the part of evil villain.

"Well, well, " he said, drumming his tiny fingers together. "If it isn't the big bad wolf and his accomplice the Crimson Paw." He chuckles as Duane growls at him.

"Or should I say the governor, Diane foxington"

He dipped Diane's diamond ring up into the air, then caught it in his paw, He flicked the diamond out of Diane's ring, and it sparkled just like the legendary diamond it was.