A good start

The next day; Governor Diane Foxington was in front of the Bad Guys, inside Marmalade's mansion.

She held up a newspaper with a frozen image of the Bad Guys splashed across the cover. The headline read: "BAD GUYS TERRORIZE ADORABLE RODENTS? She glared at the crew, who were all look sheepish.

"Trespassing! Burglary! Mayhem! Assault with a deadly reptile!

Princess was babbling what Diana was saying when she was sitting next to the bad guys.

She ticked off their crimes as she scolded them for the previous evening's events. "As if those poor rodents haven't been through enough already!

"Diana please-" professor marmalade tries to explain but Diana interrupts.

" whoa ok I'm sorry, Professor" she drops the newspaper and walks away. "but I'm calling the chief this experiment is over." She marched out of the room.

Marmalade trailed after her, begging, "Experiments take time.

everyone looks at snake and glares.

"You couldn't help yourself," Wolf growled at Snake as soon as they'd left.

"So I had a moment of weakness," Snake argued. "Sue me!"

"That's going to be difficult to do from prison!" Wolf
snapped.

"Uh oh" princess babbles then she giggles.

"Uh oh is right" wolf says as he agrees with princess.

"Guys" Webs sighed. "What do we do now?"

Wolf said, "It's time to launch a charm offensive," He put on his biggest smile.

"Oh yeah," Shark said, nodding, "The full Clouney."
Wolf chased after Marmalade and Diane, who were now chatting in the atrium, princess peeks her head out and watches him run.

"Madame Governor," he said, his voice smooth and flirty, "Diane!"

Diane lifted an eyebrow. "Do not try to Clooney me,
Wolf.?

Wolf wasn't deterred. "Oh, I see what's going on. You
think I'm still a Bad Guy! Just trying to bamboozle my way to freedom. But we've changed. That flower of goodness? It's blossoming all over the place."

Diane glared at him, exasperated. "Don't you ever get tired of lying?" She sighed.

"No," Wolf said quickly. Then, "I mean- fudge, that's a trick question, right?"

"I gave you an opportunity!" Diane blurted out. A
chance to show the world that you're more than just a scary stereotype. But you're too proud, or too gutless, to rake advantage of it!"

Wolf cringed. "Gutless? I'm gutless?" He chuckles sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, have we met? I'm the villain of every story! Guilty until proven innocent. Even if, by some miracle, we did change—who's gonna believe us? Huh, Of course, you wouldn't know anything about
that, with your Little Miss Perfect power suits."

Diane spat back. "Is that so?" She pulled out the diamond ring Wolf stole from her during the museum heist.

Wolf patted his pocket, where he'd been sure the ring was still nestled, safe and sound. "Wait a second.. what?"

"How did you.?" Diane rolled her eyes. "A wolf and a fox are not so different," she said then Diane flicked the ring at him, and he caught it.

"Maybe they will believe you, maybe they won't. But it doesn't matter. Don't do it for them- do it for you and princess.