Final battle

"What do you say we take a detour first?" Wolf asked.

Diane zipped to the police station as quickly as she could.

Before she got too close, she flipped her motorcyele into the air and transformed it back into a briefcase.

It would be waiting for her there the next time she needed it. "Chief!" she called out, striding toward the front entrance, "Thank you for getting here so quickly."

"This better be good" the chief snapped.

Suddenly, Tiffany Fluffit popped up, her camera crew trailing after her. "Look!" she called out. She pointed down the street, just as the Bad Guys' car careened around the corner toward the station.

"Well, butter—my crumpets, the chief said in
disbelief.

"Can it be?" Tiffany said into her microphone. "The Bad Guys are returning the meteorite! Perhaps this is the feel-good story we all need!"

But Instead they saw the Bad Guys take the meteorite

Wolf glanced at Diane, who was smiling at them expectantly.

They were going sacrifice everything to try to get make princess safe but even if they did return the meteorite, no one would believe that Thomas stole the meteorite so they had to prove to the world that he was.

So They went back to confront Thomas and took the meteorite back but only to find Inside Thomas mansion he was now screaming.

"They stole my stolen money!" he wailed, "They stopped my greatest heist". He snapped

"You mean, the heist where you lost the money and the meteorite?" Snake lifted an eyebrow, he turns around and growls when he sees the bag guys entering his house with princess.

"You just don't know when to quit do you mr. Wolf" Thomas snarled.

"Thomas we're going to expose you to the world as the rotten no good thieving pussy cat you are" wolf howled.

"And how are you going to do that when I got this" he pulls out the remote.

"Too late we already took the obedience collar off princess so you Can't have her control your Guinea pig army" snake hissed then suddenly Thomas started to laugh crazy.

"What he laughing like that" shark asked.

"What's so funny" snake shouted.

"You really think I need her to control my army..oh no, she's already hypnotized those piggies long enough for me to control them , I just needed the meteorite to keep it close by for the remote to signal it" he looked outside to see the meteorite in their car.

"And thank you so much for returning back to me, and now since I won't need princess anymore, just hand her back to me as well so I can Kill her and get it over with"

Wolf looks down at princess to see how scared she was and when he sees Thomas approaching snake to take her away, wolf glares and princess and walks far away from Thomas.

"NO" he growled, "I WON'T LET YOU HURT HER AGAIN.  But this only made Thomas laughed.

"Oh, there you go again, Making it personal!" then Thomas glares.

"I'LL GIVE YOU ONE LAST CHANCE TO GIVE ME BACK MY DAUGHTER" Thomas yelled as he tries to grab princess, wolf quickly moves.

"no you don't deserve her"

"Give her back to me or else" Thomas asked again.

*Oh yeah?" Piranha growled. "Whatcha gonna do, Kitty?"