Bad guys on tv

At the bad guy's secret hideout, everyone laughed as they saw their were on the newspaper.

The headline was: BAD GUYS ABDUCT THOMAS CHESTERFIELD DAUGHTER PRINCESS.

"Good idea wolf that's genius" snake hissed, "there's no way that gazillionaire won't pay to have his precious princess back and unharmed" he then grabs princess with his tail and pulls her up to his face, mushing her tiny face against his.

"Isn't that right Princeshsh" he talk in baby language and all she did was laugh. They both giggled.

"Now all we do is wait for big daddy to transfer us the money, we deliver his princess in a box and shipped it to his mansion and we're home free" wolf said.

"That's genius" snake laughed.

Then he threw princess in the air and she landed in a very expensive vase they stole from a museum.

"Ohh" she giggled.

Princess was tiny, like the size of a stuff animal or a nicknack toy, she could easily fit on wolf's hand, she could stand on wolf's hand.

Wolf and the others walked over to the couch and wolf snapped on the TV, settling into the couch as he said, "alright Let's see what they're saying about us today."

On the TV, there was a banner that read: BREAKING NEWS! A young, ambitious news reporter named Tiffany Fluffit was standing in front of the chesterfield mansion, with a sad look on her face.

"Tiffany Fluffit," she chirped into a microphone, "Channel Six Action News.

"Tragedy today as The local legends the Bad Guys have kidnapped princess

A picture of princess wearing her jewelry popped up.

"The daughter of Thomas chesterfield and is now being held hostage until their demands have been made"

Princess got on coach, wolf looked down at her when she was amazed by the television unaware of how she got out of the vase.

"Ohh" she purred.

"Hey Look it's you" he chuckled as he picks her up and places her on his lap.

"I'm standing here with mr. Chesterfield as he is mourning the list of his precious jewelry" she walks up to Thomas as ge was wearing a blue suit with a frown on his face.

"This is a very sad day for the chesterfield cause (sniff) princess is the most important thing to me"

Everyone rolled their eyes in annoyance then Thomas changed his sad frown to a angry one.

" but they will pay the price all police are scouring the city looking for them but rest to sure that I will get my princess back as for the bad guys if your watching this you won't get away so easily next time and I will find you but I will need a few days to decide weather to give you the money and princess better be alive or else I will hunt you down and gut you myself!

"You'll have to find us first" wolf grinned.

"With the police baffled the bad guys are Proving once again that they are the most diabolical criminals of our time-_"

"Ooh, diabolical," Tarantula said, "That's new."

"You know what that Sounds like, a cologne." Shark giggled. He switched to a suave, cologne-ad voice. "Diaboooolical."

Everyone laughed, princess tilts her head up as she watches wolf laughing.

The reporter, Tiffany, continued, "Here to address this heinous crime spree is the newly elected governor, Diane Foxington."