Wolf and Diane

Diane had dropped professor marmalade off, because she didn't wanted to to risk his reputation.

Hey? Diane said softly to Wolf as they pulled into the drive Way of her house. Shed noticed Wolf had been lost deep in bought for nearly the whole drive, "You okay?"

-No," Wolf grumped. "I'm not okay! I am very un-okay. I just left the only friends I've ever had"

Diane sighed. "You know we could've brought them s along, they would've helped".

"I don't want them to get involved with Thomas, I didn't want them to get hurt, What am I doing?"

"I know this can't be easy. To leave everything behind"

*Do you?" Wolf snapped back.

" Yeah I was the best thief in the world," she reminded him. Fast, fearless, inventive. I just had one thing left to steal"

"The Golden Dolphin.." Wolf nodded. "So you Went
after it-"

"I didn't just go after it. I had it. And a clear escape
route." Diane thought back to that night, how she'd had every thing she thought she'd ever wanted in the palm of her hand-but then the guilt set in.

"But All I saw in the end was the tricky fox they always told me I was. It changed everything"

Wolf was shocked. This was not the legendary story he thought he knew.

"So now," she went on, "instead of hurting people, I'm helping them. I'm still me, I'm just me on the right side," She looked at Wolf seriously.

"You're doing the right thing just remember who you're doing this for"

She takes out princess's ring from his pocket and drops it in his palm, he looks at it and smiles.

She reached for her car door handle. *Now, come on. Let's get inside. We can't have princess seeing You like you just busted out of a prison."

BOOM!

Before they could open their doors, several rabid-looking guinea pigs raced across the hood of Diane's car.

They both screamed at the same time, startled by the rodent.

Were those. guinea pigs?" She gasped, watching in shock as they raced past and kept going

She and Wolf exchanged a look, then together they both shouted: "Thomas!"

"Let's bounce," said Wolf

Diane led Wolf inside her house so they could prepare to rescue princess and what seemed to be
Fighting a crazy army of guinea pigs. "So this is the hideout of the great Crimson Paw, eh?"

Wolf looked around, a little surprised at how boring the place was.

Diane ignored him, punching numbers into
her microwave.

"Snack break," Wolf noted. "Okay. Oddly timed, but you do you."

Diane gave him a sly look. Suddenly, a robotic voice chirped on of the microwave, "Identity verified. Welcome, Diane."

In the next instant, the fridge slid to the side, revealing a secret elevator that had been hidden behind the wall.

They rode down, and at the bottom floor, the doors slid open to reveal an epic tactical chamber.

She pushed a switch, and a whole bunch of amazing
gadgets were lowered from the ceiling.

"Whoa.. " Wolf mused, "Holy moly."

Smiling, Diane said, "Ah, it's good to be home."

"Are you kidding me Laser-sighted zipline!" Wolf exclaimed as he pawed through all the stuff, the XM2400 Radar Jammer? No way!"

"I actually prefer the earlier model," Diane said, shrugging.

"Agree to disagree," Wolf replied. He reached down and grabbed a tube of lipstick. He began to playfully twirl it around in his hand, but then it revealed to be a flamethrower, wolf screamed.

Micro adhesive climbing mesh!

"Yeah That's a flamethrower," she warned.
"Also, not your color." Princess would've laughed at that.

Wolf nervously set it back down alongside all the other gadgets.

Diane perched in front of a high-tech computer console and began to type. "Alright Marmalade..." she muttered to herself.

"What are you up to, you greedy cheapskate? We need eyes on the city; Let's see if we can't hack into the government surveillance satellite."

"But you're the governor," Wolf pointed out, "Couldn't you just ask?"

"Yeah," Diane said, shrugging. "But the paperwork."

She Clicked a few buttons, activating her supercomputer.

On-screen, a picture of a satellite in space flashed to life.

While Wolf watched, the satellite changed directions and pointed where Diane was directing it to go right over the city of Los Angeles, "I am definitely picking up suspicious activity here," she said.

While Diane scanned the city via satellite, trying to figure out where to zoom in, Wolf picked up a Good Samaritan newsletter.

Inside, there was a map of all the charities that were set to receive funds after Marmalade's charity fundraiser event.

Diane drew Wolfs attention to her computer screen
"Those are guinea pig heat signatures," she told him, pointing.

She hit a button, and moments later, even more red dots appeared on-screen. She roomed out to see more of the city,and there were even more red dots.

"Thomas seems to be controlling them," she said. "But how? And to do what? There are no obvious targets?

Wolf nodded. "That's because they're moving targets," he told her. He set the newsletter map over the top of the map of the city on Diane's monitor.

The red dots were all heading toward the schools that were waiting to get their delivery of charity money!

"Marmalade's charity fundraiser, he's going to steal the money"

"It's the greatest heist the world's ever seen"

"But why he's already rich enough already"

"It's all part of his revenge plan and I just know how he's controlling them"

"One billion dollars inside trucks, on their way to his house," he said aloud.

Thomas was using his army of guinea pigs to try to
stop those trucks and steal the money!

"We need to cut off his communication with his
guinea pig army," Diane said.

Wolf grinned. "Hey, if there's no signal.

Diane smiled back. "there's no heist.

"We have to steal the meteorite" they both said.

"That was very cute" wolf says.

"Alright Put on your big girl pants, We're gearing up."

They both hastily grabbed the tools and gadgets they
would need to stop Thomas's evil plot.

But when Wolf saw Diane reaching for a grappling hook, Wolf winced.

" I wouldn't take that," he cautioned. "Those things will rip your pants right off."

Diane laughed. "Try wearing clean underwear. Just in case.

As soon as they were set to go, Diane opened a set of
garage doors. Wolf peeked inside and spotted the Bad Guys mobile hanging out, right in the middle of Diane's parking pad.

"Wha-You stole my car?" He nodded appreciatively, then hopped in and revved the engine. "Respect."

"Now come on" wolf says, "we got a princess to rescue"

As he settled into the driver's seat, Wolf thought to himself: Don't worry princess I'm coming.