Operation rescue princess

In the mansion, snake was sneaking in every room carefully looking for princess

"Princess, princess" he calls for her, then he enters in her room.

"Are you in here, princess where are you" he slithers over to her crib to see that it was locked up, he slides his head between the bars and sees princess smiling at him and grabbing his snout.

Hearing her giggled, made his tail wagged again.

"Aw I know I miss you too, don't worry I'm going to get you out" he unlocks the padlock and when he successfully hears a click, he removes the chains, opens the prisoned crib and grabs princess with her tail as she was reaching out to him.

"Come on let's go" he tells her as they left through the air vent.

"Don't worry we're going to leave Los Angeles, we'll go somewhere, where you're dad won't hurt you or find you, we'll go somewhere nice, how bout Paris, you like Paris, I heard they have frogs" he tells her as princess babbles at him.

Wolf, Diane, and their friends slipped into the Meteorite Chamber and grabbed the Love Meteorite transmitter when they suddenly saw Marmalade on a turkey dinner platter, his hands and feet tied up together.

"Ah" they all screamed.

"Oh hello there" marmalade waved.

"Professor marmalade what are you doing here" wolf asked.

"Well after you and Diane dropped me off, I went inside my compound but then suddenly I saw Thomas was inside and he stuffed me in a bag and now he plans to eat me after his heist"

"EAT YOU" everyone shouts then snake comes in.

"Aw but I wanted to eat you" shake hissed, "I got princess let's go"

Wolf smiled when he sees snake and princess, snake returns the smile back.

just then they overhear Thomas outside the door screaming, "WHERE IS SHE! I need her with the meteorite, how could she escape, she couldn't have gone that far, SO FIND HER"

This made everyone panicked, as Bad Guys grabbed hold of Thomas's precious rock.

"Alright I got princess let's go now" snake screamed as he was the first to get in the car with princess, they strapped the meteorite to the back of the car, everyone hopped in.

Forgetting about professor marmalade, Diane looks back at him.

"Wait what about professor marmalade" Diane asked.

"Piranha go get him" wolf asked.

"Aw can't we just leave him here" piranha whined.

"PIRANHA" everyone yelled at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Go get him" wolf howled.

"Ugh ok fine" piranha says as he rushes to him and picks up marmalade while he's still tied up.

By the time he jumps in, Thomas opened the door
to the Meteorite Chamber, just as the He pointed at them and screamed, "hey That's MY rock!"

Then he sees them holding up princess.

"And my daughter"

He then sees marmalade with them.

*Don't mind us," Wolf said with a wave.

"Just robbing this place.?" Wolf says followed by snake adding this.

"And we're taking your daughter with us, you don't deserve her" snake snickered.