Heist gone wrong

The cake was now replaced with blueprints of the chesterfield mansion.

"Ok so here's the intel" wolf drops a picture of Thomas chesterfield. "Thomas chesterfield is the most richest guy in Los Ángeles which means the guy's loaded" everyone chuckled.

"And tonight he's throwing a party and here's what we know" he looks at webs, "webs"

She nods her head. "There are at least 50 rooms, so this blueprint shows where he's hiding the goods"

"Nice" snake hissed.

"And here's how the plan's going is going down, webs your going shut down all security cameras and make sure no one can phone the police for in case someone spots us, shark you'll create a distraction while the rest of us steal the loot, shake you get the gold from the safe and I'll steal the rest of the loot then piranha you'll dress up as one of the waiters and meet us in the restroom so you can sneak the gold then we walk out of here like there's no tomorrow" wolf finishes then everyone shouts in excitement.

"Let's do this!" Wolf chuckles.

At the dead of night, other millionaires arrived at the chesterfield mansion.

The bad guys arrived in disguise, wolf wore his casual white suit with a fake mustache, snake dressed up as an rich old man, shark was in a woman's disguise but he wore a purple dress and made a black wig and on snake's boutonnière, webs was dressed as a fake red flower and Piranha saw threw the sewers and came from inside the toilets, dressing like a waiter he bender right in.

"Alright we're in, split up" wolf signaled the others and they all split up.

Webs crawled on the wall and into the security room when she shut down the camera.

"The cameras are off"

"Good snake your move" webs looks through her  camera and sees snake nodding his head.

Snake went through a empty hall and when no one was looking, he slithered through the air vent.

He gets to the safe and after he cracks it, he sees the amour of gold and starts swallowing it.

Then he goes back to the air vent, wolf and shark gathered around Piranha when he was pushing a cart, they made sure no one was watching while snake hid the cart and splits out the gold.

Then Piranha goes to hide the gold in the car, wolf goes to do his part.

"Ok webs where's the jewelry stashed at" wolf called

"It's hiding in princess's room"

"Princess?"

"It's this rare diamond crown thomas found, it's his most prize possession"

"Ooh" wolf was intrigued.

"It should be upstairs, but be careful it has laser sensors beam and the chest is guarded by something"

"On it" since the upstairs rooms were prohibited they needed a distraction so no one could recognize them.

"Shark we need a distraction" webs called out to him.

"You got it"

He got on the floor and pretended he had an heart attack.

"SOMEONE HELP ME I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACK" he screamed loud enough to get everyone's attention.

"Is there a doctor and a couple of security guards that could help me" a couple of guards ran to him then snake slithered to him.

"Don't worry I'm a doctor" He then pretends to give shark CPR.