The plan

Thinking about the conversation, this kept shark and piranha up all night, thinking about what wolf said.

Later that night, they both got up, can't sleep due to shark's rumbling belly and what wolf and snake said.

Then went into the kitchen to get a midnight snack, piranha still puzzled about the conversation.

"Hey shark"

"Yeah piranha"

"Did you think that wolf would leave us for the good life"

"What? No, of course not" shark chuckled.

"That's never gonna happen, wolf would never abandon us"

"Huh i guess your right" but as they entered the kitchen they saw that someone else was awake too...

princess.

They were both shocked as they saw her standing on the edge of the counter holding the last push pop.

She giggles then when they saw her get up and walked.

"PRINCESS" they both gasped.

When She fell off the edge of the counter, she screamed laughing unaware that she was going to hit her head, shark and piranha panicked.

Shark ran then he fell and caught princess in his large hands.

He breath in a sigh of relief to see she was okay, she laughed as shark hold her up and puts her back on the counter.

"You got to be more careful, we don't want to be held responsible for you getting hurt" he rubs her head when she giggles at him.

"But maybe wolf is right" piranha says.

"Huh what do you mean" shark asked as he walks to the fridge.

"I mean what if we could be more then just bad guys, have you ever wondered what it would be like if people could live us instead of being afraid of us"

Shark takes a moment to think about the serious thought then he laughs.

"Yeah like that will ever happen, I mean if the world loved us then how come we're not free, man I'm starving I wish snake would've just give me that push pop, I hope that Guinea pig still got more of that push pop"

Shark reaches for the top handle of the freezer.

"Uhh isn't that stealing" piranha asked.

"It's not stealing, we're just borrowing it" shark chuckles but as he opens the fridge, he frowns when he sees that it's empty.

"Aw there's no more" he closes the fridge then walks over to the other side of the counter where princess was sitting, he sits down next to her, frowning.

" I guess princess took the last one" shark sighed sadly.

As princess opens the push pop and is about to eat it, she stops when she sees how upset shark, how badly he wanted a push pop, she looks at the push pop then backs at shark.

Then the most cutest thing ever happened, she gives him her last push pop, she holds it out to him.

Shark glanced but was surprised to see princess holding the push pop to him.

"Your giving me your push pop" he gasped as shark gently takes the push pop.

Princess smiles and nods her head.

"Thank you" shark was speechless as he smiles at princess then suddenly his fin started to wag.

"Whoa" he was surprised by his fin as much as piranha was.