Trouble with princess

So it was settled the bay guys were going to good but first they headed back to their secret lair to get princess.

But when they got to their secret hideout, they saw inside that saw with horror on their faces that their place was mess.

Everyone gasped as their saw that someone or something wrecked their home.

The stolen goods were scattered everywhere, the fridge was been raided and shark's disguises were on the floor.

"MY DISGUISES" shark screamed.

"What happened to our hideout" snake snapped

Then when the bad guys entered inside, wolf looked around and realized something.

"Wait a second, guys where's princess" wolf howled.

Then all of a sudden they heard the sound of a car engine running and with a flash of a eye.

They saw that their car was out and running with princess in it driving.

"Ah" everyone screamed when they see the car popping out and princess giggling.

Wolf and snakes gasped then looked at each other when they ran after the car.

"Hey get out of there" wolf yelled.

Snake hopped in and tries to pull her away but she turned the wheel and he ended up falling in the back.

"Hey that is not a car toy" wolf screamed.

Then wolf finally got in, pulled breaks and he and princess end up flying out of the car.

"Ah" wolf screamed but princess was laughing.

Wolf landed upside on the ground and princess landed on top of him.

She claps in enjoyment, wolf gets up, picks her up by her dress and hands her to shark.

"Here shark you keep an eye on her" wolf told shark.

"Ok" shark hold princess with both his palms.

And when wolf went put the car back, princess looks up at shark and smiles at his fin.

Wolf gets out meeting with the others.

"I told you it was a bad idea leaving her here alone" piranha shouts.

"She can't even all that bad" wolf says when he approaches shark to get her but saw that she was gone when shark wasn't looking.

"Now let's-shark where's princess?" Wolf questioned.

"Huh" shark looks at his hands and sees princess gone, he looks around to find her.

Everyone does the same thing then piranha noticed something on his back.

"Uhh I think I found her" he points out and shark turns around to see her grabbing his fin.

She giggled and shark's eyes open wide in horror.

"AH" he screamed in panicked as he ran around with princess still hanging on to him.

"GET HER OFF ME GET HER OFF ME" he screamed again.

"Shark calm down" wolf howled.

"Don't drop her" tarantula added.

Then piranha jumped on his back and pulled her off.

"Got ya" piranha jumps down, holding princess in his hands, looking at her.

Then princess started pulling on his Mohawk.

"Ow ow OW" he winced in pain as she continues to pull on his Mohawk even harder, climbing on his hand and yanking the back of his ponytail.

"AH" piranha yelled in pain as princess laugh.

Then tarantula grabbed princess and pulls her off of him.

"Hey he is not a toy" then suddenly princess picks webs up and holds her in the air.

"Hey put me down I am not a toy" webs asked then princess started throwing her up and down hitting her on the floor.

" ow ow ow ow" webs cried in pain.

Then princess threw her in the air, she screamed and wolf ran and caught webs in his hand.

"Ah"

"Whoa"

They both looked as princess laughed at their pain, it was cute to hear but not according to snake.

She gets up and runs to cause more mayhem when snake grabs her with his tail.

"THAT'S IT YOU CAUSED I'M GOING TO EAT HER" snaked snapped as he holds her upside and lowers her to his open mouth.

Everyone saw in horror and tries to stop him.

"NO" everyone yelled grabbing his attention as he stops and looks at them.

"Don't eat her" webs yelled.

"We need her alive for the money" wolf howled.

"Well I'm tired of her, look at the mess she made, she's driving us all crazy and I'm pretty sure you were all thinking it" snaked hissed.

As He lowers her closer to his mouth, she hit his snout.

"Huh?" He felt her paw it was like being bit but a cotton ball then she grabbed his face and started stretching it.

"Hey let go of my face" he muttered as she laughs at him.

She finally lets go and yanks on his neck pulling him down.

"Ah" he groaned in pain then princess shakes his neck causing his head to shake and starts smacking his head on the floor, throwing him back and forth.

"Ow ow ow stop ow that OW" he hissed.

She then lets him go, he slowly and painfully gets up shaking his head and finds princess on his tail, hugging it.

"Yeah" she giggled.

"Huh hey get off my tail" he tries to shake her off then he throws her so high in the air, she ended up letting go and falling.

She laughs like she just got off from a ride then wolf runs around to catch her, he falls face-plant and princess landed on his palms.

He opens his eyes to see her laughing.

"Again" she giggled then everyone made a horrid look.

"NO" they all yelled.

Wolf made a irritated look as he got up, grabbing her by the back of her shirt.

"All alright That's it you just earned yourself a timeout" wolf growled but princess just smiles.

He walks to the couch, grabs a crate puts princess down and puts the big crate over her to keep her from escaping.

"Uh oh" she giggled.

"That's right uh oh your in a lot of trouble, you made a mess" he snarled.

"Now while sir in there and behave the rest of us are going to clean up"

he picks up the mess she left near the couch, as he dies he sees princess giving him cute puppy eyes staring at him with those cute emerald eyes, reaching out to him by sticking her hand in a small whole.

"Oh no your brought this upon yourself" then he hears her still laughing.

"Oh do you think this is funny, well let's how much you laugh when I lock you in a closet" he thought that might get her to stop laughing but all he saw was her still laughing then she stops and smiles at him.

He sighs as he takes a seat on the couch thinking why doesn't princess get scared of him, every kid he comes across him would get scared but there was something about princess that made her like him but what was it.

He then looks down to see that he was close to the create and he see that she was grabbing his leg.

"Well I'll give you one thing squirt, your tougher then you seem"

He then gets up as soon as the bad guys finish cleaning.

"Well come on we better get ready for professor marmalade" wolf says.

And this time they were bringing princess.