Despite it all

Back at Thomas's mansion, very bad things were
afoot.

He was experimenting on two little innocent Guinea pigs into large mutant muscular henchmen, and although they were few muscular they still had small heads.

Thomas watched on as his new henchmen
lower the meteorite into a large device that looked like a battery compartment but really it was a small battery shaped container that he was going to put princess in.

But that won't happen until later.

As soon as the meteorite was in place, Thomas powered up the device, and the meteorite
began to emit a toxic pink glow.

"Nothing says evil like a toxic pink glow" he growled.

"Now, this is what a true bad guy looks like," chuckled.

After harnessing the meteorite's electric pulse into a strange helmet, he grabs princess from her prison caged.

The he strapped the helmet on princess, He flipped
a switch on the helmet, and the helmet lit up--using the power of the meteorite. "What do you say we have some fun?" he said, cackling. "Hehehehehehe!" Princess whimpered at her mad evil father.

Behind them, there was a giant cage holding an innocent guinea pig.

Thomas holds princess him to them and forces princess to ignite her special power.

"Now do it"

He puts princess down but she turns around,still scared by her dad.

"No" she babbles upset.

and in a matter of seconds he gets angry.

"This is the moment i been training you for all these years, do it now"

But when she still didn't listen, he becomes irritated, and pulls out a remote.

"I been waiting my whole life for this moment AND I WON'T LET YOU RUINED IT" he yells then he presses a red button that sent a signal on a small collar princess was wearing.

It was a obeisance collar then when charged up to 1 million volts of electricity, it can ignite her power or force her to use her power.

When the collar shocked her, she screamed in fear and pain as a white light surround her and her eyes began to turn pink then brain waves began to emit from her to the helmet.

The guinea pig looked at her and the Guinea pig's eyes began to turn red, when princess made a adorable cute face.

Thomas raised his arms, and the guinea pig stood up.

Thomas beamed His mind-control helmet was working!

He just forced princess to hypnotized the rodent to obey Thomas every command, He cranked up the power, and a few minutes later, princess was screaming in pain as she made a much cuter face, her eyes grew cuter, her power was growing stronger

Although she had the power to hypnotized people with her cuteness, cute-nosis if you will it was he who had the power of controlling hundreds of guinea pigs, with a remote.

He has a remote that once someone has falling for princess hypnotic cuteness, he can control them with his remote.

he'd released across the city, using the power of the meteorite.

Under their his mind-control powered helmet, the Guinea pigs formed into groups, which merged
into bigger groups, until there were full armies marching through the city.

On Thomas's command, they began to
dive into manholes, crawl through sewer lines, and infiltrate the whole of Los Angeles.

Once he had all the Guinea pigs in his control, he won't be needing princess until later.