The Gala hiest

When the bad guy arrived, Marmalade flung open the limo door, greeting  the Bad Guys from the edge of the red carpet.

"Well, Good Guys, this is it!" the little guinea pig said, leaning into the limo, "Good luck out there. Remember, all eyes will be on you tonight, not me."

He stepped aside, ushering them out into the crowd. as they hopped out, and Marmalade announced, "Friends, meet THE GOOD GUYS"

There was a long, silent pause before the crowd broke into applause.

But then that silence was replaced by cheering and clapping.

"Uh..." Snake said, weirded out by the appluse and
attention. "This is different."

"Is this a prank?" Piranha asked.

"What's that sound?" Shark added, like
screaming but not terrified."

Wolf spoke calmly to the gang, "alright guys, let's uhh...let's mingle.

"It's crime baby" webs smiled.

At the party, there were little kids hold donation boxes, looking for people to give a little donation.

As everyone split up, Shark focused on his first task.
"Fake dolphin. " he muttered, while scanning the party area, he takes a glance then one of them catches his eye"... bingo!" He raced toward the replica dolphin statue, but before he could get to it, he was mobbed by a crowd of fans.

"Mr. Shark, mr. Shark Is it true sharks can smell blood a mile away?" someone shouted to him.

"What? No!" Shark said, cringing. "That's freaky."

Snake slithered around then he grind when he sees the chief setting down the case with the golden dolphin at a bar, not paying any attention to it.

Wolf was walking all causally, he gents a drink then was surrounded by a crowd.

"Mr. Wolf." someone else hollered.

"Hey, whoa" he howled as she smiles at the people smiling at him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you" a woman tells him.

"The pleasure is all mines" he bowed.

"I loved your video! Can I get a picture for my kids" but over behind the crowd, he saw Diana in a formal blue gown, he caught her looking at him and waving, he made a nervous look.

"Uhh hang just a minute guys, let-let me..uh I got-I got..I'll be right back.

Diana's smile disappears when she sees him walk away.

tonight was going to be challenging to execute their plan with so many people cramming around them, keeping them from doing their important work.
Piranha and shark getting cold feet from doing the Plan since they grown a deep connection with princess.

From a distance, the chief of police was watching wolf through a pair of binoculars. "Okay, Wolf.. what are you up to;" She took off her sunglasses and propped them up on the locked briefcase as they were bothering her.

she'd set on the table next to her.

Lucky for Snake, the chief was blissfully unaware that he had crawled up the side of the briefcase.

While her attention was focused on the other Bad Guys she was watching through her binoculars, Snake fogged up the frame of her sunglasses with his breath--revealing a thumb print!

He placed the print on the scanner of the briefcase, and it clicked open. Snake smirked his part of the plan had been done to perfection.

The police chief called into her radio, "With criminals like this, you've got to be crafty, subtle, invisible. And then, the moment they let their guard down-whammo!