Bad guys going good?

They arrived at Professor Marmalade's mansion

It was stunning, a gorgeous and majestic compound in sunny Malibu.

Wolf's lair was nothing compared to this.

Professor marmalade was getting groomed when he heard the doorbell ring.

"Oh goodie" he jumped from his chair.

"Wow! Big and fancy!" Tarantula said,

Shark stared in awe. "Rodent's got taste oh ok!"

"Almost makes me wanna be cute," Snake grumbled.

As the Bad Guys stepped past the front door, Marmalade's voice echoed out all around them, "They say experience is the best teacher. And they are wrong. I am."

Inside, Marmalade was waiting for them, nestled inside the giant, loving hands of his eager manservant, Cuddles.

"Good morning, students of goodness, and welcome to the first day of the rest of your best life."

Piranha, who'd been taking in the whole scene, suddenly giggled and pointed. "A giant butt!" The others turned to see what he was referring to. It was a marble replica of the Love Crater Meteorite held up by a tiny marble Professor Marmalade sculpture.

"Umm It's not a butt!" Marmalade snapped. "It's a lamp in the shape of the Love Crater Meteorite, my greatest good deed."

"I wonder whose butt it is," Piranha interpreted.

"Once again," Marmalade growled, "it's not a butt, thank you. It's a heart"

He clapped, turning the lamp on and off, to demonstrate how it worked.

"Now, as I was saying-

"Then why does it have cheeks?" Piranha blurted.

Everyone tells him to shush.

"Shut up" sharks whispers.

"What I've never seen a lamp with cheeks."

"It's not a- Marmalade began once more.

Piranha giggled and yelled out, "BOOOOO-TAY!!"

Marmalade exploded. "IT IS NOT A BUTT!"

The Bad Guys froze. This guy obviously had a temper.

Under his breath, Piranha muttered, "Does he even know what a butt is?"

"As I was saying!" Marmalade continued, frustrated. "On the outside, the five of you are villains, predators, remorseless sociopaths"

"Oh, stop, you're making me blush." Shark fanned himself, honored by the compliments. It felt so good to be bad.

"But inside, there's a flower! The flower of goodness. And when it blooms--and you feel that tingle of positivity radiating through your body--you're going to want to feel it all the time!

"So we're going for a tingle" webs questioned.

"But not just any tingle. the tingle of goodness."
them through his house. "Which you'll feel this tingle of goodness in my state-of-the-art Sharing Laboratory."

He then sees wolf holding princess in his hands.

"Ah and this must be princess, I figured you might bring her here"

Wolf bends down then marmalade approaches him, takes princess from his hand and cradles her, looking at her.

"Ello little one, ello" he puts at her as he tickles her.

She giggles at professor marmalade as the bad guys made a worried look on their faces.

"Do be careful with her she's a wild one" wolf says