Bad guys busted?

BAD GUYS LOSE FREEDOM & PANTS IN DOLPHIN DEBACLE

"The bad guys go bust!" Tiffany Fluffit reported as she and her news crew stood at the front of the art museum. The cameras were rolling as the Bad Guys were dragged from the gaping front entrance, handcuffed and struggling.

"The nefarious fivesome has finally been captured. I, Tiffany Fluffit, am first on the scene"

As the bad guys were been taking in, Thomas talked down the stairs watching them with a sour look on his face.

"I want them sent to the station for questioning, I want to know where their keeping princess at" he yelled.

"Don't worry mr. Chesterfield, when I'm through with them they'll be singing like a canary but we will get your daughter back" she laughed.

chief tugged Wolf toward the police van, the police chief was euphoric.

"Wow," she said, "I just realized that I have devoted my entire adult life to putting you in jail. You are my purpose. Without you, who am I?" She whined then She shook her head, laughing. "Ha! I'm Just kiddin' This is the best moment of my life! It's the end of the
Bad Guys!

Alright, your chariot awaits."
While the news crew carried on filming, the police loaded the Bad Guys into a heavily armored police wagon.

'"No! Shark screamed.

Piranha snapped his jaws at his captor. "Take your hands offa me!" then they threw him in and he screamed.

Tarantula griped. "Ooh You're begging for a biting right now!'

Snake cried out, "Wolf!" just before he, too, was thrown in the wagon.

This was exactly what Snake had been afraid would happen. And he knew things would get personal with Thomas chesterfield.

But when he locked eyes with his bud, he could tell
Wolfs gears were turning as He looks down at his tail.

Just then, Governor Foxington and Professor Marmalade exited the museum, he turns to see Reporters called out to them,"Professor Marmalade! Madame Governor!"

"One at a time, one at a time..." Diane said, holding up a hand for
calm.

But before the first reporter could pose a question, Wolfs voice cut through the din as he escapes from the chief. "Excuse me!" he called out.

"Hey" the chief called.

"Sorry to interrupt. I just wanted to congratulate the governor here" he chuckled.

" I Gotta say, you really had us pegged. We're just a deep well of anger, self-loathing-

"Denial" Diane added to the list of criticisms.

"Sure that too," Wolf said, cutting her off.

"Narcissism"

"Yeah yeah"

"emotional emptiness" she blurted.

Wolf broke in again, "So we're on the same page."

Snake glanced at the other guys, who were all piled up in the police wagon.

"What is he doing ?" Shark muttered.

"Sadly," Wolf continued while making a sad look.

"We were never given a chance to be anything more than second-rate criminals, If only there was someone who could help the flower of goodness inside us blossom? Some icon of love and forgiveness, like, I dunno..." He coughed, then winked at Professor Marmalade. "Someone like the mother Teresa ." With a sigh, Wolf added, "Best thing is to just throw us in jail for the rest
of our hopeless lives-