Police chase

Wolf and his friends sped through the streets of Los Angeles. Behind them, a whole new fleet of cop cars had now joined the chase.

The chief's car pulled up beside them, and she climbed out the window.

"I'm going to put you guys away for so long, your fleas will have fleas!" She growled.

The bad guys have been a thorn in the chief's neck for so long.

The chief grabbed the door of Wolf's car and pulled it toward her with tremendous strength.

"Ah" the bad guys yelled when they were surprised by her.

she was hanging--suspended-between her
own car and his, like a bridge.

Shark leaned out the window. "Chief...you want some cake?" he offered. "You seem a little hangry."

Everyone laughed then The chief shouted back,

"Get that thing out of my face
before I-"

"Excuse me," Wolf cut her off. "Excuse me, Chief."

"What?" The police chief sputtered.

Wolf gestured with his finger  for the chief to take a look at the road ahead. While she'd been focusing on stopping the Bad Guy mobile, her own car had nearly sideswiped a
bus!

"Ahhhhhhhh!" she screamed, climbing back into her
car and clutching the wheel just in time to prevent a
collision.

"Uh," Piranha said, glancing nervously out the car's front window. "Hermano..." Wolf was driving straight toward a blockade of police cars.

They were totally boxed in! But Wolf just kept accelerating as if he didn't see that there was nowhere for them to go but straight into the blockade.

At the very last second, Wolf threw the steering wheel to the left and drove down a huge staircase.

"AH" everyone screamed As they bumped down the stairs, all the Bad Guys flew out the sunroof, flipping and flopping in midair, before landing back in the car with a thud.

Then a a thin, tall orange male cat wear gray business suit was walking with a stroller.

He had orange fire with yellow stripes, the stroller was an old fashioned one, it was white.

"Hmm" he hummed.

But as he was paying no focus to the bad guys riding down the staircase, he heard them yelling.

"Uh" saying in a confused tone, he looks to see them coming towards him and the carriage.

"AH" he and the bad guys screamed at the same time.

When the car came close, he finched, covering himself to protect himself and he closes his eyes so he won't see it coming.

Then wolf turned the steering wheel and the car gently touched the carriage and drove away.

Everyone then quickly buckled their seatbelts, the make cat still shaking from that almost crash, was grabbing his chest, his heart was beating really fast from fear and he watches them leave.

"Ah" he was pasting fast.

"Yeah," Wolf muttered.

"We may be bad guys.... but we're so good at it."

Wolf puts his sunglasses on, As the police cars crashed to a halt behind them, the chief climbed out of her car, kicking the door open and growled when she the Bad Guys getting away.

"Ugh" she fumed. "No! No! No! No! No! Keep running Wolf. One of these days, your luck is gonna run out."

"Chief"