The bad guy's break up

Back At Professor marmalade's mansion, princess was still asleep when she heard Professor opening the door.

She gets up and sees marmalade entering and excited after the event.

"That was marvelous" he jumped as he goes to put his trophy up, "looks like you guys won't be known as the bad guys anymore, you could be call the good guys, they really liked you out there"

While snake started at marmalade, he sees wolf walking over to princess, takes her out of the pen, carries her and walks upstairs.

"Yeah, whatever" snake snares as he follows wolf upstairs to a room.

"Hey what happened up there" snake asked wolf.

Wolf stopped and tried to lie hopping, snake won't bring up the heist.

"Huh, oh well Thomas says that midnight he has some information for us"

"Huh" snake questioned then webs joins in.

"Oh that must be the offer he wants to give us" she says as she takes out her computer.

"Huh, what offer, what are talking about" wolf asked but then he sees a look on snake's face that worried him.

"Yup see yesterday when you were saving that cat, we got a private email from Thomas that he's paid the ransom, he even doubled the amount of cash he was going to pay us, if we deliver princess in his room unharmed, he exchanged princess for the money"

"What" wolf eyes were open wide as he felt a sting in his heart, "but isn't he going to be a the party wouldn't it be easier if we give it to him princess in person" wolf says.

"Yeah well there's been a change of plans, tomorrow I'll sneak her in his room and take the money then soon she'll be out of our hair, now give her to me"

Snake puts tail out, ready to grab princess but then wolf, shark and piranha's open wide open.

"NO" the three yelled as shark and piranha ran between them and shark grabs princess and keeping her away from snake.

Snake and webs looked at each other confused then back at the wolf and the others.

"Look I been thinking" wolf says.

"Yeah" snake questioned.

"Well-maybe...I don't know maybe we should go good" wolf says nervously, snake and webs were shocked then snake shocked face turns to a glare.

"Ok wolf what is going" snake demanded a answer.

"Look I think we shouldn't, maybe we should....keep the baby"

"WHAT" snake and piranha asked.

"Look wolf piranha and I have been thinking about this and we want to keep the baby" shark added.

"Whoa guys we can't just keep the baby, we don't know anything about raising kids" webs says.

"Yeah well we'll try" shark talks back.

"Look we just can't have her, she has a family" as webs argues with piranha and shark, snake confronts wolf.

"Hey are you crazy, look we have a plan and we better stick to it" snake hissed.

"I know but didn't you see what happened tonight, they loved us for once everyone doesn't fear us anymore" wolf shouts in joy. C'mon, you guys felt it at the gala--the clapping, the cheering- we were more than just scary villains. They loved us!"

"Yeah well that's because they didn't know the real us and we were supposed to be conning marmalade but instead it was you conning us, doesn't that sound familiar to you wolf"