Chapter 21

Myra let out a moan as she stretched her body until she heard her bones cracking slightly. "God, that was an amazing sleep I had," she mumbled to herself while she opened the door to the screening room where everyone else had been sleeping in. 

  'The boss could have helped me with getting them inside with magic but noo,' she thought, rubbing her still aching back. 'I have to be the one to carry them all here one by one. Does she like to see me suffer somehow? I feel bad for these guys for sleeping in these seats. How are their rooms still not prepared?!'

  She then looked at the other people in the room. They were still in a deep slumber, with no sign of waking up anytime soon. 'Well. they'll wake up eventually.' She sat down on one of the empty seats.  

  When they finally returned to the building they were staying at, for the time being, they were still asleep. Myra only assumed that this sleeping spell was stronger than she thought. And after she carried the last person into the screening room, the last person being Jennette since she sat at the back row of the van, they were immediately changed into proper nightwear. Except for Claude, though. He ended up wearing one of the robes he wore during nighttime.

  Oh, so somehow someone had used magic to change them all into their pyjamas but they couldn't offer Myra a helping hand to carry them inside the building?

  'I wonder how I should wake them up now- Where is that sound coming from?'

  The sound was coming from the speakers that were hidden in the screening room somewhere. She realised what they were playing. It was... the Monsters Inc. theme song but if she connected it to the fact that the others needed to wake up...

  Myra turned pale and immediately grabbed the pair of earplugs from under her seat before putting them in her ears.

  A few seconds later, the earrape happened.

  Everyone almost woke up at the same time and the song kept on going.

  "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Lucas screamed as he covered his ears.

  Jennette let out a confused high-pitched cry while covering her ears.

  The others had similar reactions. They were all now fully awake and they were all covering their ears.

  "GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU HAD SOME GOOD REST!" Myra yelled loudly so the others could hear her. She stood up and looked around the room, hoping there was some kind of button or remote or anything that could stop this cursed song from playing.

  Fortunately, it stopped on its own.

  "I can still feel the ringing in my ears...," Claude mumbled as his eyes twitched in irritation. "What a horrible way to start the morning."

  "What was that even?" Diana asked.

  Myra sighed. "That was my boss's fault. You guys were asleep for a while so she had to wake you guys up somehow," she explained. "Anyway... How about some breakfast before we start today's reactions? Or we can just have breakfast while we're watching."

  ...

  "Wait a minute, since when did we even end up here?" Felix asked before realising that he wasn't wearing the clothes he remembered wearing anymore. "M-More importantly, when did we even change into these nightwears?!"

  Sadly for the knight, Myra herself did not answer any of his questions.

  They all had their breakfast and once they were all seated comfortably, the screen lit up to show the twenty-first chapter of 'Who Made Me a Princess'.