Special QnA chapter! pt.1

"Greetings! And welcome! To the QnA Segment Special!" Myra exclaimed happily while clapping her hands in an enthusiastic way. "From the bottom of my heart, I hope everyone is having a wonderful day today!"

  Sitting in a comfortable black office chair behind a large black desk that had a laptop, two microphones that were often used in podcasts and a tall glass of strawberry milkshake placed on top of it, she waved at the camera facing her in a friendly manner. There was another office chair beside her but it was empty.

  "I'll be your host for this special segment... or chapter, I guess!" Myra said. "I'm Myra Smith, but please feel free to refer to me by my first name! Nice to meet you!"

  "I'm sure you guys know about what this entire segment is all about, right? Basically, this is the rare time where the main cast of 'Who Made me a Princess' will answer all of your questions and other messages!" She then proceeded to place a hand over her chest. "And besides them, readers are also free to ask me or the author of this fic anything as well."

  Myra motioned the camera to the empty office chair with her hand. "Originally, we planned on having everyone in here at the same time but since most of them don't wish to answer the questions that can be rather personal to them in front of everyone else, we have to change our plans a bit," she began to explain. "Instead, they'll be coming into this room one by one to answer the questions they're given. After they're done, another person will come in and this will continue until the very last guest enters."

  Myra pulled out an Ipad from underneath the desk. "I'll be reading out these questions from my Ipad," she said with a smile. In all honesty, it was a bit awkward for her to talk to the camera all alone in the room but what else could she do? "And I'm guessing you're wondering why there's a turned on laptop on the desk. Well..."

  "The laptop here is the only way my boss here can respond to your questions."

  Seriously, why must her boss make things complicated for her?

  "My boss... or the author of this fic to be specific because a lot of people assume my boss is actually Lady Athanasia, is a shy person and does not like to show herself to anyone... Yeah, she is a bit self-conscious about how she looks in front of people."

  [I can hear you, you know?]

  Myra jumped slightly when she heard the text-to-speech voice coming from the laptop. "... Oh, I forgot that besides having your written answers appear on the laptop screen, you can also respond in that horrible text-to-speech voice," she mumbled with a weak smile.

  [I don't have any other options when it comes to which voice I can use, you know?]

  "Of course, boss," Myra responded casually before taking a sip of her strawberry milkshake. It seemed that she was not that afraid of her boss... who was younger than her. But that didn't mean that she didn't respect her entirely. She was her boss, after all. "Everyone, let me introduce you to the person who made this all happen in the first place, the author of this fic."

  [Hello! It is so nice that I can finally interact with the readers, even though it is only in this way. I know I sound sarcastic but it's just the text-to-speech voice. I actually can't wait to answer some of the questions readers have left in the past chapters.]

  Myra smiled. "Well, we shouldn't stall this introduction any longer. I have a feeling that some of the people seeing this are just going to skip this part, anyway."

  [... I would like to think otherwise but knowing that some people actually skip some chapters in this fic makes me feel like that will happen.]

  "I can hear your sadness from the laptop, boss," Myra said before opening novelhd.com on her Ipad. All of the questions were on the app, waiting to be answered by her, her boss and the main cast of WMMAP. "Let's begin answering these questions, shall we?"

Ask the author and Myra anything!

  "Before we let the others enter the room, it's best if we start off by answering our own questions your readers have left us, boss," Myra said while scrolling through the app. "We have some really interesting questions here."

  [Oh? What kind of questions?]

  Myra looked at the question... or the long list of questions on her Ipad's screen. "Well... we have a long list of questions privately sent by one person and these questions are all for me so..."

  [Why do you sound embarrassed? Are you shocked that there are people who are actually interested in you?]

  A weak laugh escaped from the brunette's mouth. "Actually, yes?"

  [... Just read out the entire list, Myra. And make sure you answer them all honestly!]

  After clearing her throat, Myra began to read out the message.

  Message sent by 9Mush_Room10: