Chapter Forty

"Who would've thought," Aiden said, as he put me beside him, my head on his chest.

"Did you really think I would let you do whatever you wanted," I say looking up at him, with a cocked brow.

"No, but I didn't think I would find a woman riding me until I cum as hot as I did. But then again I'm not obsessed with some woman," That makes me smirk. Obsessed huh? That should send me for the hills, but it honestly doesn't. It surprised me how comfortable I felt with him, how thoughtful but rough he is in bed, just like he is outside.

"Just me, I hope,"

"Definitely just you," he says, chuckling beneath me and giving me a quick peck. I found him kissing me every chance he got. We stayed quiet for a few minutes, his arm around me tracing patterns on my hip bone and me circling his stomach underneath me.

"How did you get the bruises?" He says, his voice rough and his jaw clenched. Clearly getting mad. I forgot about those, I was distracted Wednesday and the guy ended up getting a few hits on me, they only hurt for the first day, now I just have to wait until they fade away.

"Untwist your panties Black, I just went sparring a few times," he lifts my chin, to meet the green eyes I've come to love looking at. After Mariana took me, I couldn't stop myself from going back for the rest of the week. It was relaxing to get out of my head even if it was for half an hour. I forgot how much I missed it.

"You seriously need to start wearing gear, or I'll have to beat everyone who puts a bruise on you," That makes me grin. Not a lot of people get to put a bruise on you.

"Sure, big boy," I say, patting his chest.

"I see something has made an impression on you,"he said smugly and I rolled my eyes.

"I should get going," I say, starting to lean up, but a pair of arms stop me.

"You're not going anywhere" he says, his tone getting deeper. And I look back at him with a smirk, "You exiled me to the guestroom remember?"

"Stop being a smartass Valentina,"

"I suppose you won't go to sleep?" Aiden asks. "Not on the plans for tonight," Nightmares only come when I am deep in my sleep. I could go to sleep for a couple hours then wake up, that's what I usually do. But I won't risk that again, freaking him out once again. Plus my tremors are the worst after nightmares. I could barely hold something still, I'm not letting that happen again.

Suddenly Aiden is moving me from his chest to the bed, and leaving the room. Now he's the one leaving."Wait, where are you going?" I said after him. "Wait there, I'll be right back," he says already out the door. Well I guess I'm waiting for him here. I take a moment to inspect his room. Just like the rest of his apartment, it's full of dark colors. With deep gray walls and dark wood furniture. Little accents of gold here and there, but everything seems dull. I didn't spot one thing that seemed personal, not one picture or little knick knack, nothing. I dont know it's clearly well decorated, it just seems like things you would see in a magazine.

Aiden strolls back in the room, boxers on this time. "Where did you get those," I say, nudging my head towards them.

"Grabbed them before I left. I don't know if you noticed that this apartment is full of windows. And even though I know they would enjoy the view," I roll my eyes, "I don't need creepy old women with binoculars watching me,"

He moves towards the bed when I'm about to make a snarky comment back about the old woman watching him when I see a book in his hand.

Aiden flips a switch and lights iluminaste the headboard. I need one of these. I see the Jane Austen book next. Persuasion. And an original copy. I look at it with a frown on my face when realization washes over me, is that my copy?