Chapter Forty-Nine

"I thought I told you to wear jeans," Aiden's heated gaze trails down my body when I open my apartment door. He did say to wear jeans, but I didn't want to wear jeans. I did abide by his other rules though I'm wearing something warm and I'm not wearing a skirt or a dress. I am wearing leather pants though.

I give him a slight shrug and move to grab my jacket. Mariana and I fought over this but I decided on wearing the leather pants with a gray cashmere sweater and a long matching coat. Mariana argued this outfit wasn't casual, but I don't give a damn. This is the most casual I can do, and anyone that doesnt like it can fuck off.

"Grab the beanie," Aiden tells me, eyeing one inside the coat closet when I open it to grab my jacket.

"I'm not wearing a beanie, old man," I responded immediately. I get it, it's cold, but I've lived in this weather all my life. I can handle it. Plus I just washed my hair, I'm not wearing a beanie, that will make it dirty.

"Are you seriously wearing heels?" he gives me a deflated look as if I didn't know the meaning of casual.

"You really thought I wouldn't?" I'm wearing heeled booties, it's winter, that doesn't mean I need to stop wearing them. I always wear heels. I'm really starting to get tired of this outfit questionnaire.

"Black, do you like the outfit or not?" I say grabbing my coat and standing in front of him.

"If I said no you still wouldn't change," he grins. That's a good answer, because I most certainly wouldn't. I would probably close the door in his face though.

"Can you change your shoes, or at least bring an extra pair of flats. I assure you that if you don't you'll regret it," He says, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Will that please you?"

"Most certainly,"

"Then I would prefer not to, can we go?" I say giving him a sheepish smile.

"Go grab the shoes Valentina," Aiden scolds.

"I'll be right back," I was going to get them, anyway. Even though I don't like the idea of not being five inches higher than my normal height. But what's the fun of doing things without teasing? Before I can turn away to go to my room, Aiden leans down and kisses me softly on the lips.

"Go" he says, slapping my ass when he breaks the kiss. A tendency he has been growing accustomed to and to which I don't really mind.

"We're going to be late, Sky," Aiden says loud enough for me to hear from my bedroom.

"You were the one who told me to grab another pair of shoes," I scramble deep in my closet looking for something that doesn't have a heel in it. I finally stubble on a boot that has a thick two inch heel. That will have to do, at least it's better than five inch stilettos.

I walk back into the living room, coat on, purse on my shoulder, and boots in hand, when I see Aiden leaning on my front door, hands deep in his coat pockets. He looks good, devilishly good. Wearing an all black outfit, with black jeans and a black mock neck tight enough to showcase every muscle in his chest but loose around his thinner waist. He pairs his all black attire with a long olive green coat that makes his eyes pop and white sneakers. He catches me looking and smirks at me, nudging his head towards the hall outside.

I walk towards him, and before I step out of the apartment he cages me against the frame, combing his fingers through my hair for a change,"The black and green combination suits you," I say, holding his jacket.

"Yes well since I look incredibly sexy in black I figured it should be a staple color for me. There is also the green but that was an easy pick,"

"Because it matches your eyes," I say stating the obvious

Drowningजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें