Chapter Forty-One

I was making something to eat when Aiden opened the doors to the kitchen.

"What are you, a pancake or a waffles man," I tell him, holding a spatula to him. "It's very important question, careful how you answer it,"

"Pancake," He says, looking at me with amusement in his eyes.

"Good answer," I told him, satisfied. I don't really care what he likes. I just made pancakes and I know people who love waffles are adamant about not liking pancakes.

I put the last pancake on a plate and turn to put the plate on the counter, when Aiden cages me in. He kisses me deep and one of my hands goes to his hair while the other one is still holding the plate. "Good Morning," he says with a lazy smile, breaking the kiss.

"Morning," I say, turning and setting some cut strawberries and blueberries on the plate with the pancakes.

"You know seeing you in only my shirt cooking for me makes me remember how I made you a promise about fucking you in the kitchen," He says still behind me kissing my neck. "What do you think about ditching the pancakes, hmm?"

"I think it's good you haven't forgotten your promise but we need breakfast," I tell him.

"What if I put food inside you and I have you for breakfast, that would be more than enough to make me full," He says, spinning me to face him.

I smirk at him, "I love the idea Black," I give him a quick peck, but he grabs the back of my neck and kisses me harder. This man. He moves the plates behind me to the side and lifts me up the counter.

I eventually break the kiss, "But I need to get to the office and prepare a few things, you also need to let me catch a breather here, is all the times we did it not enough?" I say, wrapping my legs on his waist and putting my arms around his neck.

"Not nearly enough," Aiden says, holding me tighter.

This morning, just like last night, was incredible. Last night Aiden eventually fell asleep no matter how much he tried not to. I tried to keep reading, but with the gym, working, shopping, going out and all the sex, I couldnt help but be tired. And surprisingly for the first time in months I got up with the sunlight pouring through the bedroom, instead of with a nightmare, or with an alarm reminding me I can only get a couple hours of sleep. I only slept about four hours so it was still early, and Aiden was still sleeping so I decided on taking a much needed shower. Apparently he couldn't sleep too profoundly because he found me there and joined me. I walked out fully showered and freshly fucked.

"You are still walking, so I clearly still have some work to do," he says, tracing my lips, and I only roll my eyes.

"I workout Black, I have enough stamina, and know how to handle my soreness,"

"Even better, a harder challenge," He gives me a quick peck, and unwraps my legs from him, letting me get off the counter.

"I saw you could get some sleep, everything good?" he says looking at me while grabbing a carton of juice.

"Everything is perfect," I tell him with a smile, and he smiles back.

I take the plates with the pancakes and walk out to the dining table, Aiden taking the juices, and cups of coffee walking behind me. We sat at the table and started eating away, god I was hungry.

"Any plans for today?" I ask him.

"Just work. You?"

"I told you I had to run to the office real quick, and then I'm off preparing the event for tonight. Which reminds me, do you want to come with me to Mariana's engagement party?" I would really love it if he'll come.