Chapter Fifty-Five

If Black's opinion of me has changed since the saturday night panic attack, he hasn't shown it. After the nightmare I had to go to the gym and blow off some steam, and Aiden came with me joining me on my workout. I just ran, I was too shaky to do weights or box. On the treadmill I couldn't help but look back at Aiden who was doing weights. He spent the whole time teasing me and I did the same to him which ended up with us in the shower where he kept the promises he had made me the day before. The rest of the day we just spent hanging around my apartment, and when the night rolled around Mariana and Mark came by to watch the game that was on.

I still needed to go to the gym today and I decided to take Aiden to my boxing gym. We spared and that's where I found out Aiden has some kind of self-defense training but it still wasn't enough for him to beat me, because we always ended up with me on top of him feeling his hard on right against my thigh. At some point I even thought he was letting me win, because of his mischievous smirk. But it still ended up with us in the shower when we came back releasing all the pent up pressure, then in my bed for round two and me needing another god-damn shower.

"I'm not as bad of a cook as you put me to be, aren't I?" Black says, caging me in between his body and the counter. He cooked french toast for breakfast, and to say I expected way worse is an understatement. I've never been much of a fan of french toast or letting someone else cook but that was delicious.

"Could've done better," I tell him shrugging lightly.

"Any pointers for next time?" Aiden lifts me on top of the counter, settling himself between my legs, making my skirt rise to my upper thigh.

"Who says there's going to be a next time?" I raise a brow at him and set my arms on his shoulders.

"I'm going to cook for you every week now, darling,"

"You must seem to have forgotten I'm the one in charge here, sweetheart," Aiden smirk starts to grow. I've taken to calling him sweetheart every time I want to piss him off, but it doesn't work and just makes him smirk.

"Keep telling yourself that, Sky. Lets see how long it takes for you to start believing a lie," He thinks he has the upper hand here. We can't let that happen now can we. I grab the nape of his neck and angle my face before leaning in and kissing him. I don't open my mouth when his tongue traces my lip asking to slip inside, but I do tug on the strand of his hair making him groan. I take the opportunity to slip my tongue in his and take control. He tried to fight me with it, and I didn't back down, making him keep up with my pace. We move painfully slow against each other before I grab his lower lip between my teeth and slowly retreat.

"The oven is still on," I tell him. Knowing full well he wants to keep kissing only by the look of his eyes not leaving my mouth.

"Fuck the oven," Aiden leans in again but I back away. He made some eggs in the oven that were also delicious.

"You may not like your apartment, but I like mine. Turn off the oven, Black," I give him a hard stare.

Aiden groans, turning on his feet. He clicks the panel and it makes a few sounds, the red numbers signaling the temperature disappearing and turning into green number signaling time.

"Who said I don't like my apartment?" Black asks, returning to me at the counter and setting his hands beside me. "Its functional place, where I can sleep, eat, fuck, and work," It also lacks the feeling of being a home. Clearly being decorated by someone else, he doesn't have anything of his own in it, that represents him. Except his office.

"Who are you screwing in your apartment, Black?" I ask, amusement laced on my voice. We have barely left each other's side in almost five days, and I know he hasn't taken up many girls there.