Dance Baby. (Skeet)

(A/n: I'm not really sure on how being a stripper truly works like all the rules, also your stripper name will be Kitty. Just so you know Enjoy ~Steph)

I had been keeping a huge secret from my boyfriend Skeet. He knows that I have job but I never told him what it was. Keep in mind he never really asked either. I had left early to go to work, knowing Skeet was hanging out with Cole, KJ, Casey, Mark, and Charles tonight for a guys night. I got changed into a white lace lingerie set then putting on my sparkley strappy heels before going over to the hair and make station to do some touch ups. Our stage mom Carmen came running over to us girls who were standing waiting. "Girls, I need Ginger, Kitty, Charity, Crystal, and Angel to the vip room." She said I nodded heading that way going through the curtain "Hello gentlemen." I say walking onto the stage turning around freezing when I come face to face with Skeet "Y/n?" "Skeet?" We both say at the same time shocked. I walk off stage as he follows me "what are you doing here?" He asks "I work here." I say looking at him. Skeet smirked "Wait so you're telling me that you dance for men?" He asks "and some women." I shrug with a smirk of my own "is this why you have so many sets of lingerie and heels?" He asks with a chuckle causing me to nod with a laugh "well looks like I get my own dancer tonight." He winks pecking my lips before going back to the boys and sitting down as the other girls come in "oh I call the one with the beard and leather jacket." Ginger says "sorry, he's mine." I say going over to the stage as the dj started the music for us.