Marry Me? (Skeet)

Skeet and I have been together for almost 5 years and recently he has been really distant. I know he's busy since he's an actor, but normally he'll call me when he's on break or he'd leave me a little note on the table. Skeet knew that he was hurting Y/n but he had to get this surprise ready for her, he hoped that she'd forgive him once she found out why he's been so distant. He got everything set up with help from a few friends and his twins. He checked his phone to make sure that everything was ready and to also send Y/n a text to be ready for 7pm. I looked at my phone confused "ready for what?"I mumble to myself as I text him back asking why? But got no reply, "Y/n?" Naiia called from downstairs "up here." I called back hearing her come up the stairs. "What'd you need sweetheart?" I ask as I look in my closet "dad sent me to help you get ready." She said looking in the closet pulling out a couple outfits looking at them before settling on a nice dark blue low cut short sleeve dress with a pair of black heels. She set them aside before pointing to the bathroom "shower." She said I nodded going and having a shower. I got out dried off and threw on my thong and bra before tying my robe around myself walking into the bedroom seeing Naiia looking at all the makeup "so I was thinking light makeup, what do you think?" She asked I nod "yeah, since the dress is dark blue and everything." I say sitting on the chair infront of her so she can work her magic. After she's done with the makeup Naiia starts on my hair just going for simple updo. "Alright time to get you in the dress." She said holding it out so I could step into it. I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror "thank you for all your help." I say to the girl in front of me "of course, Jakob is waiting for you outside." She said ushering me downstairs. I made it outside seeing Jakob waiting by his car "ready to go?" He asked with a smile I nod smiling as he opens the door for me "thank you kind sir." I say as I get in the car, Jakob gets in and starts driving. I sat back trying to figure out where the hell he was taking me. "Put this on." He said handing me a blindfold, I put it on hearing the car door open feeling someone grab my hand causing me to jump "it's just Cole." He said. I relaxed as he helped me out of the car leading me to God knows where, "Alright, Vanessa is going to take you." Cole says as I feel someone place their hands on my shoulders. We continued walking for another few minutes "ok stand here and count to 100 slowly then take the blindfold off." She said stopping me from moving. I nodded starting to slowly count, Skeet smiled as he slowly walked up to the girl. He looked behind him to make sure that everything was ready, he got down on one knee as she got closer to 100. "97, 98, 99, 100." I say reaching up to pull the blindfold off seeing Skeet down on one knee "oh my god." I breath seeing our friends standing behind him holding letters to spell out 'Will You Marry Me?' I look at Skeet nodding my head "yes, I'll marry you." I say as he places the ring on my finger before standing up to kiss me.