That's What Love Is (FP)

(This is based off the song of the same name by Alexandra Kay, it's such a beautiful song.)

I've been engaged to FP for almost 2 years, things have been a little tough trying to put things together. I had found the most beautiful dress, I couldn't afford it but the serpents made sure I got it. We finally made it to the big day we were just having the wedding at the wyrm, we had everything decorated and Toni was curling my hair and doing my make up for me as well. Fred was serving as best man. Alice was the maid of honour. Jughead was walking me down the aisle as well as a groomsmen. Toni was a bridesmaid. Us girls were getting ready at the trailer as the boys stayed at Fred's last night. "I'm nervous." I mumble as Toni finishes my make up, "don't be, you and FP love each other so much." Toni says as Alice comes out in her dress. "Alright, I think we're all ready." Toni says as she puts on her heels "Cheryl says that they are ready for us." She added looking at her phone. I slip on my heels then grab my serpent jacket "are you really going to wear that?" Alice asks as we get into the truck "yeah, it's me." I shrug. We made it to the wyrm seeing Fred and Jughead standing outside. I got out walking over to the two hugging Fred then walking over to Jughead "mom, I mean Y/n you look beautiful." He says hugging me "thank you Juggie." I say as I rubbed his back "you look so handsome." I add "also you can call me mom only if you want to." I wink at him. The wedding starts Toni walks down by herself then Alice and Fred walk down then Jughead and I walk in. I look at FP who was wiping away tears as we walked, I chuckled as I see his serpent jacket on instead of the suit jacket. Jughead shakes his dad's hand and kisses my cheek before stepping beside Fred. "Nice jacket." I whispered to him "yours too." He chuckles Pop Tate starts the wedding. It wasn't very long just about 15 minutes because let's be honest neither one of us were religious and well we also had the serpents here as well. "By the power invested to me by this town I now pronounce you husband and wife, FP go ahead and kiss your bride." He says. FP pulled me close and kissed me as everyone cheered, we walked back up the aisle and headed to go take pictures. FP wrapped his arms around me "I can't believe it, we're married." He said, I grinned "it feels like a dream." I said. We made it back to the wyrm for the party, I smiled as I watched FP joking around with Fred and Jughead "so Mrs Jones, how are you feeling?" Toni asks as she sits beside me "well I am pretty damn happy, I am in a dress I can't afford, married to a man that I have loved since I was 13 years old, most of the people I thought were our friends ditched us, I have three of the best jobs in the world being a wife, being serpent queen and being a mom." I say not realizing everyone had gone quite until everyone started to cheer as FP and Jughead walked over to me "well said babe." FP said as he helped me to stand before kissing me. Jughead smiled and hugged me after his dad pulled away.