Daddy's Girl (FP)

(Okay, in this one FP is your dad and you are Jughead's twin, also your nickname is JuJube to keep with the J nickname.) 

I sat on the steps of the trailer I live in with my dad, well and my twin brother should be living here as well but he and my dad don’t see eye to eye right now. To be honest I don’t think they ever will. I looked around the front yard and smiled to myself remembering all the times that Jughead, Jellybean and I would play and when it rained we would go puddle jumping. My mom hated it when we did that but dad encouraged us. We used to be a happy family for the most part but then my dad lost his job and he started drinking. To add onto it Jelly was sick when she was little so we had a lot of bills so dad started doing more jobs for the gang he was in called the Southside Serpents which made mom pissed off even more. Which caused them to fight A LOT, she would throw things and hit and punch dad but he never hit her. As we got older the drinking got worse, the jobs became more frequent, and the fighting? Well that became a daily thing around the trailer, Juggie and I knew what most likely would happen. I still remember the day they told us. Us kids were sitting outside Jug and I had just turned 12 and JB was 7. We were seeing who could throw the rock the farthest Juggie was winning. Our parents came out of the trailer “kids let’s go.” Dad called and I got up running over to him with Juggie and JB behind me. “Where are we going?” I asked as he handed me my jacket and helmet, “pops then the drive in.” he said as he put my helmet on my head and did it up for me. He helped Juggie with his helmet as Jug got in the side car. JB smiled as she climbed in beside Jug who wrapped his arm around her. Dad put her smaller helmet on her as I saw mom glaring at him. I waited for dad to get on his bike before climbing on behind him. Dad started up the bike and made sure us kids were good before peeling out of the trailer park, us kids laughed as we sped toward pops. Dad parked the bike getting off then helped me off as Juggie helped Jelly, the four of us walking into pops grabbing a booth. We placed our order as mom finally showed up sitting next to Jughead who was next to JellyBean, as Dad and I sat on the other side. We made small talk as we ate our food, mom kept giving dad little glares here and there but luckily my younger siblings didn't take notice as JellyBean was currently trying to steal Juggies beanie off his head but I did take notice. I leaned into my dad as I finished eating, he smiled down at me wrapping an arm around my shoulders. We all stood up after everyone was done, mom went and payed as us kids went outside with dad getting our helmets and getting back on the bike not waiting for mom as dad peeled out of the parking lot. I laughed as the wind wiped my face, I felt dad chuckle as we drove down the streets to the drive in. We got off the bike, I looked around and saw not too many cars here yet. I stood beside my siblings as dad talked to a couple of guys in leather jackets. The jackets looked pretty cool, I saw mom pull in parking the car and she got out, coming over to us "Jelly, Jug, Jub, come sit in the car." She said, They nodded while doing what she said. I shook my head "I wanna stay with daddy." I say moving toward my dad "I don't care what you want little girl, go get in the car." She growls at me. I shrink back into my dad who picks me up holding me away from my mom "Gladys leave her alone." He says my mom shook her head before turning and walking away back to the car. I laid my head on his shoulder as more people showed up, we watched the movie after a bit Juggie got out of the car coming over to dad and I, looking upset. "What's wrong Jug?" I asked getting dad to put me down "mom, she was saying things about dad, they weren't nice." He whispered, I frowned as I pulled him into a hug. "Thanks JuJube." He said, I smiled at him seeing mom get out of the car coming over to the three of us "movies over FP, we're leaving." She says "where are we going mom?" Jughead asks "JellyBean and I are leaving, you two can come if you want." She said "going where?" I asked "away from Riverdale." She said "well what about daddy?" I asked she glared "He's staying here." She spat out. I moved over to dad grabbing his hand "I'm staying with daddy." I said proudly Jughead looked between us three, his head moving from looking at me and dad to looking at mom. "I’ll….I'll…I'll stay with Y/n and dad." He said, causing mom to frown but she nodded, going and getting in the car and driving away. I shook my head bringing myself back to today looking around seeing I'm still sitting on the steps of the trailer. I smile as I see my dad and brother walking up to the trailer holding a bag of pop's burgers and some milkshakes. "You could have gone in." Dad laughed, "I forgot my key." I smiled as both men shook their heads at my words as we went in after dad unlocked the door, the three of us going into the living room to watch our usual Saturday night movie and eat pop's.